• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

yes, you need a BR549 drive on your computer....send me $485.67 and I can get you one.

honestly, it is probably just a security setting not allowing your machine to read the photos. but feel free to send me the money anyway.....

Soapweed said:
Most of my pictures went kapooie. My Photobucket thingy was full, so I emptied it into an album. Now the pictures are gone into the wild blue yonder. :???: :? :(

Soap, once you move those pictures...weather within your photobucket account or back to your hard drive...you broke the origional link to that picture in photobucket from ranchers. Once that link is broke, the pictures are as good as gone until you repair that link.

Did I help or make it worse?????????

:shock: :eek: SOAPWEED!!!! I thought you had the premium account!!!!!! And here just yesterday I had decided to go back and look back thru all of your photos because one came to mind that I'd like to try to paint.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Which picture do you need, Jersey Lilly? I'll try to P.M. it to you.

By the way, what is a person to do when they get too many pictures in Photobuckets. 500 seems to be the limit, even with the premium account. I suppose a person could start a new account under another name.

when ever they get a new guy at John Deere, they send him off on a parts run for a BR549. usually keeps them loking for an hour or two!

Latest posts