• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Made a little run to check on the mustangs today. We couldn't have ask for a better day,,, except the sun sneaked behind the clouds at the "most unopportune times. I had a report from about ten days ago, that there wasn't any in our regular hunting grounds. We put over thirty miles on our "Japanese Quarter horses,,,, and was able to find about ninety head. They were strung out all over the country, but we found them. It was a good day. Check out the "one eared" palomino. He wasn't born that way.

We swung by H's,,, unannounced,,, guess what, he wasn't home. I've heard he has a nasty habit of working for a living. Catch you next time H'
We left a note on the door,,, I sure hope it was the right house!!!

DavisMtn_Yamah21stMarch2012005.jpg

DavisMtn_Yamah21stMarch2012043.jpg

DavisMtn_Yamah21stMarch2012059.jpg

Well i just checked both doors and can't find your note. But i'll bet whoever you left it at gets ahold of me as i am the only H' in thses parts. Pictures are wonderful mustang! Sorry i missed ya. :D

must have been a good winter for them. They sure look fat for this time of the year. Love your pictures, mustang!

Latest posts