• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pizza is good

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Brad S

Reaction score
I think we can all agree pizza is good, and we can agree God isgood. So does that mean pizza is God? Of course not, but a little unclever semantics might lead us there.

This all may seem utterly pointless and the waste of an otherwise valuable half minute. But hold, where do we see this everyday? It's those liars (democrats) stock in trade. Remember the torture of 7th grade algebra when a future democrat kept saying "I don't get it" and the teacher would go over something for the 15th time and you had to sit there? And endure mind numbing torture. Ever read about the torture suffered on the Bataan death march? Death, disfigurement.

Does this mean mrs schwartzendruber cut out eyes and starved people to death and on and on in seventh grade algebra? Ofcourse not, but the use of a general and charged term allows for all sorts of innacuracy. Btw, sometimes dishonest people will exploit such inaccuracy. So when you think of torture, doesn't it include excruciating pain and permanent disfigurement? Certainly. The 3 animals that were waterboarded were along way from excruciating pain and permanently disfigured. Yes they were tricked into thinking they might perish. I'd suggest honest and intelligent people could devise terminology that would distinguish between permanent disfigurement and being tricked.

Excellent, Brad. I think the threat of doing surgery on them to make them look like Diane Frankenstein would work, but that would be real torture.

Yeah traveler, these guys are only head chopper offers and child rapers, they don't deserve that crazy stuff...not to mention the rest of the world being tortured by the sight of another nancy/diane.

Thank you bullhauler, I understand how torturous you lefty pukes find truth.

Latest posts