• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pjoe

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SJ

Reaction score
Response-- without stepping on the prairie dog thread.

Pjoe--Sorry, call it a "user fee" then. I used tresspass fee because that is what LB calls it. Don't kid youself, many ranchers/farmers charge "user" fees.

No, not sorry call it a user fee/ access fee that is what it is; it is not a trespass fee. I prefer to call it an access fee.

If Betty called it a "trespass fee" she shouldn't of. Trespass is illegal therefore charging a trespass fee is illegal.

Again GF&P is the only one charging you to hunt; the landowner is charging an access/users fee.

I am not kidding myself-- I know many charge an access fee/users fee.

$45 dollars is only enough if both parties are willing. You have a choice.

GF&P gives no choice if you want to hunt.

SJ said:
Response-- without stepping on the prairie dog thread.

Pjoe--Sorry, call it a "user fee" then. I used tresspass fee because that is what LB calls it. Don't kid youself, many ranchers/farmers charge "user" fees.

No, not sorry call it a user fee/ access fee that is what it is; it is not a trespass fee. I prefer to call it an access fee.

If Betty called it a "trespass fee" she shouldn't of. Trespass is illegal therefore charging a trespass fee is illegal.

Again GF&P is the only one charging you to hunt; the landowner is charging an access/users fee.

I am not kidding myself-- I know many charge an access fee/users fee.

$45 dollars is only enough if both parties are willing. You have a choice.

GF&P gives no choice if you want to hunt.

I'm not going to get in a pissen match over some minor thing. Called it what you want, I don't care.

Stay locked out, charge for hunting, lease, or what ever. All three lead to high heard numbers. Just keep it in your corner of the state. I'm not the one who's complaining about how many deer get hit on the road, or bring up crap laws to make us taxpayers foot the bill. You've made your beds, now you can sleep in them! :D

I shouldn't have been so strong in my words. I really never meant to anger you, just make a point.

Words make a difference and sometimes cost-- not just the landowner but the hunter too.

If you want to call it-- or offer a "trespass fee" that is fine with me.

You might find out how minor compounding is.

A good hunt might be cheap.

Take care

Latest posts