• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Place to stay

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Skrewk

Reaction score
I have a friend traveling from Delta Co to Wisconsin.She's leaving tomorrow (9-18-06) hauling 2 horses and she wants to stop somwhere around Lincoln NE for the night. Does anyone have any ideas of a good place to stop to let the ponies out to rest and spend the night?

Thanks in advance :D

If she's near a Cabellas, she might try there. We never have stopped, but I know lots of others who rodeo who stop and let their horses out and stall there as well. I know there is a Cabellas in Mitchell, SD, but don't know about Eastern Nebraska.

Hope she has a good trip, but why in the world leave Delta for Wisconsin. Delta is one of the nicest parts of Colorado, with one of the nicest climates in the state too! If she's coming to see you, be sure she brings you some good Colorado peaches and Delta sweet corn. For those two items I'd almost meet her in Lincoln (big trip from N. Central South Dakota!)

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Skrewk
I just saw this post .I live about 20 miles from Lincoln if Ihad seen it sooner
we sure could have fixed her up.Let me know for the return trip.

Thanks for the help on such short notice she found a place to stop for the night she was hauling horses for a friend, not moving to Wisconsin.

Latest posts