• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Playing with Photo editing......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Wonderfully boring night, it's rainin out...(yeah) and Mr Lilly and the kids are watchin a "not my kinda movie" so I been sittin here playin with my photo editing program. This is what I came up with.

2006-01-15-002-Calf-Layer-w.jpg

Nice Lilly- About all I know about computers is how to turn it on....You know sitting at home on the computer on a Friday night is a sign of getting old :lol: :lol:

What are you complaining about rain for? Thought you were in the dry area...

We have been getting snow everyday and its snowing now--Got about 4 inches the last 2 days and they predict we will get a couple more tonite and tomorrow....

Not complainin about rain or sittin at home, it's nice to have a quiet night ever now and again. Scattered showers tonight with better chances tomorrow and sunday.......As dry as it's been I don't think I'll ever complain about rain again.

Thats awesome Jersey Lilly!!! Now I think I might know what I am going to play with when I am supposed to be working on writing!

I have Adobe Photo Elements, and I've just played with it, trial and error seein what it will do and what it won't do. I'm sure the "won't do" section is more like "I haven't learned that yet" I've had it a lil over a year now, and find new things it'll do all the time.

Nice collage. A bit unbalanced need to add something on the right side. or complet the legs over the calf laying down. Maybe put your brand in the top right corner.
Just a few sugesstions hope I did not offend. I am a graphic artist and we do collages and do custom work.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
I have Adobe Photo Elements, and I've just played with it, trial and error seein what it will do and what it won't do. I'm sure the "won't do" section is more like "I haven't learned that yet" I've had it a lil over a year now, and find new things it'll do all the time.

Lilly:

Thanks...I have Elements on the trial basis (have 12 days left) and have been playing with it a little. I told Mr. TTB last night that I thought I'd buy it for good. What guide are you using to learn it, or is it by trial and error??? T & E is my favorite way of doing things, but seems hard for me in any Adobe program.

In advance, thanks,

and as always,

Cheers--

TTB :wink:

Nice Lilly.I did look into the Adobe,like you said, its not cheap.But it looks like a program I'd have fun with! As for the puppy,no puppy that I see.

Lily,
That graphic is wonderful. :clap: Looks like it would be so much fun to spend hours on.
And that is just why some of us had better not get it! :roll:

ranchgal, not offended in the least, I agree there should be somethin in the right top corner, I have carpul tunnel and doin things like this my hands go numb, and I'd done all I could stand last night, and just simply quit.
I dont quite understand the "complete the legs above the calf layin down" tho. There aren't any legs above the calf layin down.

the calf on the bottom left corner, that is a little off the bottom, I did that because I didn't quite know what to do to the ground to make it look better. Wished I knew what to do to it to fade it out, or somethin. That'll be a future search topic, how to, for me.
Thanks for all the nice comments, tho I can't say I'd be much help in the "how it's done area" Trial and error, and lots of searching for tutorials online. I've found when all else fails, if I type into google, whatever I'm tryin to do, there'll be a tutorial on "how to" somewhere. I just hafta remember to type in Adobe Photo Elements because if you dont, you'll have tutorials for all kinda programs that work differently.

YIKES MP.......hehehe

Latest posts