• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Poker anyone?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I got on this great website that has online poker. I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a Ranchers night on there.

We could set up a time and anybody interested can just join the table and play. It's all free.

Might give some of us bragging rights for a Monday! The site is
www.tigergaming.net

You have to set up your account before hand, but might be a fun time playing against some of our Ranchers friends.

what makes you think its so great?,............good luck

th_with3.gif

Okay, we've got about 7 or eight interested. Why don't we try for a poker night on Thursday evening. Would 10pm est. work for most?

Why don't we meet at the last "guts" table on the list. (table #40010) There are ten seats available, and then later maybe we can transfer to a "Hold-em" or "Blackjack" table.

Here's the link again to get registered. 8) 8)

www.tigergaming.net

And of Course ladies can play! I'll bring the beer.

I'm registered as "Murgen" so if you add my name to your buddy list, in the lobby, then you can go directly to the table I'm on. Might make it easier to find the table, but if we can't get on table #40010, I'll post on Ranchers, where we are.

Are you sure it is free? I registered then went in to take a look. It looks to me like you have to pay to play. But then, I don't know, because I have never done this before.

I think I need to practice getting into the right site before Thursday night.

Can you give me more instructions?

Latest posts