• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

poker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs

Reaction score
South Central Texas, former South Dakotan
I lost $20,000 + last night at the Black Jack tables. How did everyone else do? I'm going to Corpus Christi this sunday for work and we plan on taking the gambling boat out sunday night. Do you rekon that I better stay away from the Black Jack tables?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Tibbs, If you are playing with real money...that would sure be the safe thing to do. :lol:

Oh like the red tide would affect you anyway, aint like yer gonna be out there prancin around in a speedo anyhow!!!! and if you do, we want pictures.!!!! hahahaha :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TXTibbs, I think I have the Omaha figured out, WAS up to $36,000, but won most of it when I didn't know what I was doing. :D :D

I kind of missed out Thursday night--haven't been to the poker site much at all this week...Been overly busy brand inspecting- about chalked full every day thru the middle of Nov. (if everyone can get trucks)... In between that I have been trying to wean calves and move some share cows around.....Kind of the busy part of the year for me.....

If I get back over there I think I'll stick to the Hold em table--I've never lost money faster than the time I got on the Omaha table :( .......

Must be all the excitement Canucks can find- there definitely is a passle of them on there :wink: ...

I had forgot about it on thur. too,I been wanting faster horses to give me a poker lesson,I hear she is a lil card shark :D ..............good luck

Latest posts