• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Poker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher

Reaction score
Who was the big winner last night after you rudely asked me to leave. :D

I asked you about leaving ONLY after you called me a 'BAG'. :wink:

You know, herf got your cards and I would say she was the big winner. So you shoulda stuck around. But it was refreshing to have someone else take all our money. Sheesh!!!

You never did tell us what you started with. But I'll tell everyone that reads this that you got out of there with 20 GRAND. And that's the TRUTH.

Faster horses said:
I asked you about leaving ONLY after you called me a 'BAG'. :wink:

You know, herf got your cards and I would say she was the big winner. So you shoulda stuck around. But it was refreshing to have someone else take all our money. Sheesh!!!

You never did tell us what you started with. But I'll tell everyone that reads this that you got out of there with 20 GRAND. And that's the TRUTH.

I think I started out with $5000, you were in the hunt until you started getting greedy and wanting my money. Would have stayed but was getting past my bedtime.

I left with $5200 or so. Most I've ever won.
Told my sister about my luck at the Hold'em tables last night. She thinks I need to meet her in town and play poker night with her and her boyfriend.

I'm not up to playing with REAL money.

Something always comes up on poker nite,but I will be there next thursday.......................good luck PS nothing I would like better than have a pretty girl give me a poker lesson :D :D :D

Hey Haymaker. I missed thursday night this week too. But ran across faster Horses, Murgen and rancher last night on the Hold'em tables. Good time. Would be good to get your commentary on there sometime!!

cert said:
Hey Haymaker. I missed thursday night this week too. But ran across faster Horses, Murgen and rancher last night on the Hold'em tables. Good time. Would be good to get your commentary on there sometime!!

I will play thursday,see you then,I have never played hold em but IM sure faster horses is ready to give me a lesson :D :D ...........good luck Cert & thanks for the good job you are doing with the photo contest.

Cert certainly is doing a bang-up job. I asked her if she needed help or was getting tired. She said she was doing fine, and she is!!

As for the Hold 'em lesson, I never knew how to play it a month ago and it is fun. Actually, it is like 7-card stud. You get 7 cards and use 5. If you want to practice, sign in and be ready and we'll go play. It takes a bit to sign in. I was afraid to sign-in but Murgen said no one had ever had a problem. So far, I haven't either.

There are low-limit games, where I USUALLY hang out, but rancher was at a no-limit game (or was it HIGH STAKES, lol). Scared me at first, but spending and winning all that play money got to be pure fun. Of course, he got away with all the money in the end. It was a horse race for a bit, and that made it fun too. Then he called me a bag and I started losing...lol :wink:

I'm not sure how much the other players like our gabbing, but if they don't like it they can leave... :???:

We'll look foreward to having you join us, Haymaker! If we're lucky, ole Tibbs will show up. He's always good for a laugh!

Latest posts