• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Politics!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I am a political junky but hardly ever go there on this site. Enough of that venom is available in real life let alone on a polarized repetitious rather unruly place like our political bull. :wink: :!:

Actually it is sometimes interesting - I would strongly suggest that anyone suggesting it be removed has very little idea about what is actually happening outside their little personal world.

I also find that I do at times read and hear about things that the media is not reporting.

We cannot live our lives with our heads in the sand.

That is what many actually WANT you to do.

So - in my mind - better to be better informed about the good, the bad and the ugly than the person who perpetuates any of it. Otherwise - even if saying nothing - you can actually be part of the problem and certainly you will never be part of the solution.

Just my two cents - but what the heck do I know? LOL

Know the rules and the rumors BETTER than the rule makers and the rumour mongers - if you do not you will indeed be the person who eventually loses.

Ignore it at your peril.

Best to all

bc

Latest posts