• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

poll:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Should Disagreeable be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who Cares?

• Total voters
I still have it. I said your name was a poor choice since you don't seem concerned about exposing any of the conservative hypocrites. If you want to try to really embarass me why not try posting it?

I erased it, it wasn't of much importance. Bullies don't bother me.

I think you've done a pretty good job of embarassing yourself, you don't need any help from me!

And if you notice any conservatives, (or anybody else) on PB being hypocrits, and you feel you can call them out, without being a hypocritical liberal, go for it!

But your bullying is embarassing, I agree!

aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:
Yanuck said:
I wondered that too, I also thought Lulu and Kolanuraven were the sme person? or are they different? sometimes I wonder who the hell I am myself???!!!! :roll:

I am the same. I had logged on first as Lulu.....then could not get back in. Had to re-do everything and came back as Kola.

If you want a play by play of every move I made....just ask AHOLE. He's obsessed about it. :roll:

Several of us have had to re-log back on under different names.

Liar Liar pants on fire! You announced your leaving as Lulu in a big dramatic cry baby post then you posted as both Lulu and Kolan in same time frame! Proof is in the log in dates and times!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you liberals have any truth in you at all? No wonder you support liars like Clinton and Obama that is just the way of the liberal!

Again, DONALD....don't you have some toilets to clean or offices or something????

You're getting a bit hormonal with this rant ya know!

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:
hypocritexposer said:
When I first started posting on PB, Bullhauler sent me a private message, trying to intimidate me, (name calling etc, normal liberal stuff) and not express my views.

I just ignored the childish antics.

Looks like he's trying to bully FH now.

Yea he tried that with me to in pm's even resorting to threats, but to no avail!
Poor baby has to put up with me lol

Get your facts straight Larrry I mean hoppy. You sent a pm to me first I just answered you. And I NEVER threatened you.

I still have the pm wanna bet ??Bullcrapper!!

kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:
I am the same. I had logged on first as Lulu.....then could not get back in. Had to re-do everything and came back as Kola.

If you want a play by play of every move I made....just ask AHOLE. He's obsessed about it. :roll:

Several of us have had to re-log back on under different names.

Liar Liar pants on fire! You announced your leaving as Lulu in a big dramatic cry baby post then you posted as both Lulu and Kolan in same time frame! Proof is in the log in dates and times!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you liberals have any truth in you at all? No wonder you support liars like Clinton and Obama that is just the way of the liberal!

Again, DONALD....don't you have some toilets to clean or offices or something????

You say that like it is a bad thing? :?

And you are the one that invited me into this conversation, I can not help it if you LIE! You used both user names at the same time and you made a big grandstand exit speech as Lulu kind of made you look like a wuss if you ask me, booo hoooo I am leaving because you all are mean, kind of made you a biaatch huh? :lol:

aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:

And you are the one that invited me into this conversation, I can not help it if you LIE! You used both user names at the same time and you made a big grandstand exit speech as Lulu kind of made you look like a wuss if you ask me, booo hoooo I am leaving because you all are mean, kind of made you a biaatch huh? :lol:

Nag....nag....nag....nag.....nag.....nag.....nag.........

kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:

Nag....nag....nag....nag.....nag.....nag.....nag.........

Liar....liar....liar....liar....liar.

Hey maybe you could help us out a little. Maybe you could tell us what it feels like to be OT when he is caught in a lie on here. Since you have been caught in one with your drama queen lulu exit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

For those who have missed it in the past, here is the Tough Lulu is leaving speech kind of shows you the wussy cry baby that Kolan really is! :lol: Seems being mean and nasty in post use to bother her with her other personality. :?

Lulu said:
I saw an earlier post where some of you were asking other members not to be so mean and rude to others on the site. Well, why in the world are you so mean and one sided to this person Disagreeable? Is this just a posting site of people of a like mind who do not want to hear anything other than THEIR mantra repeated?

This "Disagreable" person, who ever that may be, has opinons also and this IS a public web site on the internet. If you do not want any other views than your own...make it private site.

I tend to agree with Disagreeable 98% of the time so you will not need to tell me to go away as I will as this has become WAY too narrow minded for me.

Please people, have an open mind and listen to others, never know what you might learn nor where you might meet up with them one day in the most unlikely places or situations.

Life is fun and the world "is" round!!! Farewell and happy ranching/farming!

aplusmnt said:
For those who have missed it in the past, here is the Tough Lulu is leaving speech kind of shows you the wussy cry baby that Kolan really is! :lol: Seems being mean and nasty in post use to bother her with her other personality. :?

Lulu said:
I saw an earlier post where some of you were asking other members not to be so mean and rude to others on the site. Well, why in the world are you so mean and one sided to this person Disagreeable? Is this just a posting site of people of a like mind who do not want to hear anything other than THEIR mantra repeated?

This "Disagreable" person, who ever that may be, has opinons also and this IS a public web site on the internet. If you do not want any other views than your own...make it private site.

I tend to agree with Disagreeable 98% of the time so you will not need to tell me to go away as I will as this has become WAY too narrow minded for me.

Please people, have an open mind and listen to others, never know what you might learn nor where you might meet up with them one day in the most unlikely places or situations.

Life is fun and the world "is" round!!! Farewell and happy ranching/farming!

Do you have a crush on me or what? Just say so and lets get it out in the open.

You must think I related to Bill Clinton or something as your fascination level with me is about level with the crush you have on him.

hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:
Yea he tried that with me to in pm's even resorting to threats, but to no avail!
Poor baby has to put up with me lol

Get your facts straight Larrry I mean hoppy. You sent a pm to me first I just answered you. And I NEVER threatened you.

Go ahead and post them. If you feel that you were threatened you must be the biggest cowering wimp on here. But I guess I already knew that.

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:

Go ahead and post them. If you feel that you were threatened you must be the biggest cowering wimp on here. But I guess I already knew that.

Funny how you mention THEM but only claim to have answered me and my pm to you, when all I did was point out to you where you were wrong!!

Oh well you are nothing but full of BULLcrap anyway :D

We already know who the real wuss is here don't we bullcrapper!!!
Strange how I am a wimp but more than just me complain about feeling threatened by you!
Those that have asked have received copies of the PM that I felt considered were a threat, so go ahead and cry in your beer!! :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
Those that have asked have received copies of the PM that I felt considered were a threat

Ok...then I'm making a formal request....send me the copy of the PM.

hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

Funny how you mention THEM but only claim to have answered me and my pm to you, when all I did was point out to you where you were wrong!!

Oh well you are nothing but full of BULLcrap anyway :D

We already know who the real wuss is here don't we bullcrapper!!!
Strange how I am a wimp but more than just me complain about feeling threatened by you!
Those that have asked have received copies of the PM that I felt considered were a threat, so go ahead and cry in your beer!! :roll: :roll:

I would like to see those pm's or is this just another horse **** lie of yours hoppy?.....I guess I will wait and see... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I will be happy to forward them to either of you as SOON as you prove your false accuations about me!

The ball is now in your court!

I have asked many times for proof yet all you do is do the twist, live up to claims or STFU

LOL LOL LOL LOL

hopalong said:
I will be happy to forward them to either of you as SOON as you prove your false accuations about me!

I have asked many times for proof yet all you do is do the twist, live up to claims or STFU

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Prove what hoppy ,that you have typed under different names here?...You have admitted it yourself so,Sorry but your crediblity is zero on that one now hoppy,absolutely zero.....Your just lying now .and got caught in it.. you have no such pm..I have yet to see anyone that you sent it to come to your defence.lol..:D :D :D :D :D

nonothing said:
hopalong said:

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Prove what hoppy ,that you have typed under different names here?...You have admitted it yourself so,Sorry but your crediblity is zero on that one now hoppy,absolutely zero.....Your just lying now .and got caught in it.. you have no such pm..I have yet to see anyone that you sent it to come to your defence.lol..:D :D :D :D :D

You are accusing me of being a liar?? Prove it or stfu!!!
Step up to the plate big girl and show just what you are made of!!!
You want proof! you provide proof and i will do the same! b
I have called you out numerous times on this and you just go wahhhh wahhhh weaHHHH

Here is your chance to become something other than a cry baby!

You have accused me of being people other than snoopy and quickdraw, yet when asked to supply proof you fail to do so!
so step up and prove what you say and then I will supply you with the evidence you want!

As far as anyone stepping up to my defense (DEFENCE) {your spelling not mine} I do not need anyone to step up. I only need you to prove your claims!!!!! Baring that you have nothing to offer PERIOD

ps credibility is not spelled crediblity lol lol lol

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: poor nono no one loves him

Latest posts