• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Poll

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Who Chit Chats in the Bathroom

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometings wrong with the voting machine! Ders tampering goin on. I voted yes and you must have voted yes Katrina but it shows 50-50.
Maybe we need paper ballots for this serious topic.

A kid I knew in high school went to the restroom once when he was at a sports event. Did his thing and came out of the stall and noticed there were girls primping their hair in the mirror. He made a speedy exit. He never lived it down.
:oops:

The old high school in our town only had two dressing rooms, period. When another town came for sports, after the girls from both schools were done with the rooms, the boys from both schools got them next. Anyway, in the confusion of things, a junior boy needed some shoes that he had inadvertently left in the dressing room that the hometown girls were using the next day. He busted into the room, and said, "Shut your eyes, girls, I'm coming though." He had plenty of courage, but seemed to suffer no ill effects. He became somewhat of a local legend because of the deal. :)

Just today, my bride and I arose bright and early and harnessed our team of Belgians, Homer and Jethro. We loaded them onto the front third of our 24' gooseneck trailer and rolled the two-seated buggy onto the back two thirds. We headed out at about 6:00 a.m. to attend the Tri-State Old Time Cowboys breakfast in Gordon at 7:00 a.m., and then the parade started at 10:30 a.m. Mrs. Soapweed and Brock went on to Rapid City to do some errands, and Saddletramp rode with me in the buggy during the parade. In the back seat were the President and Secretary of the Tri-State Old Cowboys, Billy Gibbons and Richard Barth.

As we rolled through the parade, Saddletramp philosophized, "There are two kinds of people, those in the parade and those watching the parade." He elaborated a bit and said that sometimes there is more to see when you are looking at the crowd, than in just being a spectator of the parade. I was mulling all this over in my mind as the parade dispersed.

Some of the majorettes in their skinny minis not too far ahead of us were getting sore feet and stooped to take off their shoes so they could walk barefooted on the hot asphalt (where is the logic?). All I could see was thongs and bare backsides lookin' back at me. :shock: I would have been an unsafe driver had I taken my eyes off of the road ahead. :) Guess ol' Saddletramp was right.

"Some of the majorettes in their skinny minis not too far ahead of us were getting sore feet and stooped to take off their shoes so they could walk barefooted on the hot asphalt (where is the logic?). All I could see was thongs and bare backsides lookin' back at me. I would have been an unsafe driver had I taken my eyes off of the road ahead. "

Hope your eyes suffered no permanent damage being out of their sockets so long. :D

Soapweed you are a hoot! Pretty hard on those old eyes, eh? If it was my old man, he'd still be looking!

I told Bob M all this group likes talking about is biological...and this is proof.
Anyway I think the men have stuffed the ballot box. We want a retrial.

OH this reminds me of somethin that happened when my son was about 14. We'd gone down to houston to Trade Days. It was somewhere in the neighborhood of 110 degrees..n we'd walked n walked n I was just about ready to call it quites when my hubby walks up on one of them "tool shacks"....(I wasn't a happy camper) cuz I knew we'd be waitin on him another 30 minutes....no shade other than what the eve of the building gave off so we got ourselves a bottle of water ( My son, daughter, and myself) so we squat down in the shade of the building..waitin..................................when this lil gal came by (with her parents no less) wearin a Mini skirt.....n when I say MINI...it was MINIIIII....the cheeks of her butt was showin......(and our view point didnt improve matters any)...but my first reaction was..............(slapped son on the arm) n said.."Did you see that?"!!!....then omg what am I thinkin pointin that out to my 14 year old son????
Well he hadda come back....he said, "yes mom, I seen it, but at least her out fit matched her underwear"
Ok I hadda ask???? "Matched her underwear?"
He says, "Uh huh, sure did...they was minnie mouse undies"

Latest posts