• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Poll

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Do you ever read Flounder's posts?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• Yes, all the time. They are very informative.

• Total voters
say there soapweed, i posted this yesterday, and 45 people have already read it ;

R-CALF USDA's New BSE Rule Eliminates Important Protections

R-CALF USDA's New BSE Rule Eliminates Important Protections

Fri May 25, 2012 3:10 pm

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58475

censorship is a terrible thing...

atypical h-type BSE

posted Fri May 25, 2012 4:49 am

flounder

Update APHIS Regarding a Detection of BSE USA May 18, 2012

Fri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm

flounder

BSE MAD COW IOWA STATE U AND OIE UPDATE MAY 2, 2012

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58263

Tue May 08, 2012 10:10 am

flounder

censorship is a terrible thing.

there is more, just read the 1st page on ranchers bull.

censorship is a terrible thing.

our veterans have died, and are still dying for our right to live in this great country, and part of what they have died for, is FREE SPEECH.

I would like to thank all the veterans that have lost their lives for us to live in this great country.

THANK YOU!

kind regards,
terry

No one is censoring you Terry we are just asking you to stop wasting bandwidth and show a little respect by posting a link!!!!

Just because people are viewing them does not mean they are reading them!
More than likely the are seeing if you posted anything intelligent, and when they see you have not they just move on!

we know one of the yes votes is yours, so not much of a following,,,,
EH

hopalong said:
No one is censoring you Terry we are just asking you to stop wasting bandwidth and show a little respect by posting a link!!!!

More than likely the are seeing if you posted anything intelligent, and when they see you have not they just move on!

EH

Pot meet kettle...............

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

EH

Pot meet kettle...............

I am not the one the poll is about bull humper,,, but then no one expects you grasp the situation at hand,

By the way did you get your bulls inseminated yet??? :D :D :D :D :D

By the way gonna be in your area the end of the month still want to buy me coffee??? of course that would mean you would have to identify city and name!! And we know you do not have the sack for that..
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Soap, maybe the poll needed a bit more detail, such as WHY one checks flounders' posts, as well as how often.

I may look at one and several months later, there will be another subject that MIGHT be of interest...........and end up disgusted with myself even thinking that is possible!

So my rate of viewing 'flounder-isms' may be something like three to six a year.

He HAS successfully spoiled this section of ranchersnet, IMO.

mrj

"Free Speech" does not include shouting FIRE in a crowded theater.

Besides, I'm just wondering where that huge epidemic of BSE/TSE that was predicted to hit England's population went to...

I say completely censor him. Now he's accusing Canada of cheating.

Mike said:
"Free Speech" does not include shouting FIRE in a crowded theater.

Besides, I'm just wondering where that huge epidemic of BSE/TSE that was predicted to hit England's population went to...

I say completely censor him. Now he's accusing Canada of cheating.

say there mikey. i was wondering when you and your brother-in-law mrj would chime in. aren't you the anonymous one that's too afraid to identify yourself. i'm trying to stay away from those types that can't identify themselves. what are you afraid of mikey??? i think that anyone that will not identify themselves here, should not be able to post.

i did not shout fire in a crowded church mikey. you made that up. i simply post the latest science on mad cow BSE TSE prion science, and you want to do the opposite, you want to surpress that information$ they call that censorship mikey.

yes, i am now accusing the CFIA and the USDA et al of cheating, and that's nothing new.

Canada cheat, Heaven forbit ;

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Manitoba veterinarian has been fined $10,000 for falsifying certification documents for U.S. bound cattle and what about mad cow disease ?

PLEASE NOTE, I still have not received my request for the full report of the 17th case of BSE in Canada, and or if anymore cases have been reported since Canada started using the USDA's cloak and dagger secret BSE surveillance program of SSS. The SSS policy seems to now be the gold card for the OIE. I had great respect for Canada's BSE surveillance program and defended them greatly in the past. BUT, they have taken the low road of secrecy now, as with the USA. These actions speak louder than words, and proves in my opinion that they have more to hide than meats the eye i.e. mad cow disease $$$ for them to turn to secrecy as the USA, mad cow disease must really be bad. They still don't even list BSE mad cow # 16 and or BSE mad cow # 17 case on the CFIA site. i guess if these cases are not posted, the world thinks they are not happening. WRONG !

http://usdameatexport.blogspot.com/2010/12/manitoba-veterinarian-has-been-fined.html

so is the media and the TSE prion scientist. all one has to do is read the GAO and OIG reports of the USDA et all on mad cow disease. or, speak with some of the top prion TSE BSE mad cow scientist, and see what they have to say about the USDA et al and mad cow disease. they don't trust the USDA et al either. i will refrain from posted it again here. but if you need to read it again, i will gladly post if for you. just let me know there mikey if you need to be reminded of it. :roll:

now Canada has chosen to do the same thing. why don't you go to the CFIA BSE site and find the last two mad cow completed investigations. i will save you the trouble, there not there, and it's gonna get worse $$$

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/anima/disemala/bseesb/comenqe.shtml

what about the UK BSE/TSE epidemic you ask. what about it mikey? they stopped feeding cows to cows, and the mad cow cases dropped dramatically. the sporadic CJD cases are still rising in humans however, and atypical BSE and atypical Scrapie has been linked to sporadic CJD. the USA put out 10 MILLION POUNDS of banned mad cow protein in 2007, one decade post mad cow feed ban. and then they stopped putting that kind of information out to the public. now the atypical l-type BASE BSE in California, which now gives the USA, the high honors of having more strains of documted BSE than any other country i.e. c-BSE, atypical h-g type BSE, atypical h-type BSE, and atypical l-type BASE BSE, all added to ruminant protein, along with scrapie and CWD, and fed to cows here in North America, up until 2007 that was recorded for the public. IN fact, i will go one step further, i believe that it was the USA that started the mad cow epidemic, via TME (Marsh et al), some time in the late 70s or early 80s, and then exported the many different strains to the UK, and around the globe. and you farmers and ranchers can blame all this on the USDA et al. ...

that's my opinion (while i am still allowed to have one here).

kind regards,
terry

Since you just called mrj Mikes brother-in-law you obviously
haven't been paying attention for a long time. You are too full of
this obsession with BSE TSE. Please look around and smell the roses once
in awhile. While BSE TSE is your obsession, it isn't ours.

Not saying it isn't important, it is. But you have run it into the ground.
There can be too much of a good thing, and you have turned most
everyone totally off, sad to say.

Faster horses said:
Since you just called mrj Mikes brother-in-law you obviously
haven't been paying attention for a long time. You are too full of
this obsession with BSE TSE. Please look around and smell the roses once
in awhile. While BSE TSE is your obsession, it isn't ours.

Not saying it isn't important, it is. But you have run it into the ground.
There can be too much of a good thing, and you have turned most
everyone totally off, sad to say.

you had to have known that i was kidding mrj :roll: i know there not brother in laws, and don't always agree, UNLESS it's to team up on me. most folks know that. mike is still just mad because i call him out on the ranchers racist (political bull) board about him being a racist. that board got so sick i just had to leave to keep from saying something like what larry told me, that's what i meant. mike would jump at the first chance to have me censored here, and so would you mrj.

> While BSE TSE is your obsession, it isn't ours.

that's why i have been here for years... :mad:

you think i am here because of the likes of ;

Larrry
Rancher
wrote ;

Let me guess flounder, your momma threw out the baby and kept the afterbirth

Larrry
Rancher

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm

NO, i am here because at the beginning, i thought the ranchers and farmers that were oblivious to what was going on, would welcome the updated scientific facts on mad cow disease aka BSE. i will admit, i can be long winded at times, in the past. now, being short winded, the same folks complaining about me posting about mad cow disease, taking up to much of someone else ram, ram in which they were not even paying for, now that i am having to be short winded, these same folks are not even happy with that. they want to completely censor me speaking about mad cow disease. mike just said it, and others have wanted it as well. i thought some might welcome the information. however, i was wrong about that, and correct about the fact that very few here want anyone to have any updated information on the science about mad cow BSE TSE disease. they would rather go with the lies the usda et al puts out. they would rather stick their head in the sand, and ignore the scientific facts, and then insist on the public doing the same thing. not going to happen here. shoot the messenger if you must, but i am not going anywhere willfully. i have not given up on the ranchers and farmers here yet. well, not most of them anyway. ...

kind regards,
terry

flounder, apparently your ego gets in the way of whatever common sense you may have acquired in life.

I care not one bit whether you post your fantasies here, since those of us whose lives and work leave little time for this site can AND DO skip your posts.

I certainly DO care that anyone claiming to post information re. BSE do so using the best of peer reviewed information from respected people using the best, most up to date science available.

mrj

Latest posts