• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Post Birth Certificate Era

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong said:
Larrry said:
I know you didn't but you said you read about the birthers on another site.

What is the link to that site?

He wont provide that site because it tears him an BIG one.

I belong to 5 other sites that he tries to prove his worth and all of them recognize him for what he is worth and just tear him apart when he opens his mouth, he tries the same tatic on those sites about people he does not like,

EH oldtimer?????????????????????

It is only right that if he makes a claim like he did that he give the people he accused a chance to see what was said. Will he be a MAN and show us the link?

So what's the link ot?

Larrry said:
hopalong said:
Larrry said:
I know you didn't but you said you read about the birthers on another site.

What is the link to that site?

He wont provide that site because it tears him an BIG one.

I belong to 5 other sites that he tries to prove his worth and all of them recognize him for what he is worth and just tear him apart when he opens his mouth, he tries the same tatic on those sites about people he does not like,

EH oldtimer?????????????????????

It is only right that if he makes a claim like he did that he give the people he accused a chance to see what was said. Will he be a MAN and show us the link?

So what's the link ot?

:lol: :lol:

we know from our experiences here that he does not provide evidence for his accusations

His name is known all over the internet for accusing people of things they are not guilty of.

Remember his claim about Tea Partiers being "sex offenders"?

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=509488#509488

let's google "former sheriff dick britzman" and see what comes up.......

Here's the link:

Let me Google it for you

Well- Larry, Hoppy, Hypo-- I would love to take credit for thinking up the name "Afterbirthers" in the discussion of the ranchersnet nutcases-and the comments about the afterbirther "stank" that goes with it - but I won't/can't since I didn't think of it...

And the site it was being discussed on would not be open to you-- because you have to register under your "real ID/name"- stand behind what you say-- and they vigoursly police and expel stalkers...... :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Well- Larry, Hoppy, Hypo-- I would love to take credit for thinking up the name "Afterbirthers" in the discussion of the ranchersnet nutcases-and the comments about the afterbirther "stank" that goes with it - but I won't/can't since I didn't think of it...

And the site it was being discussed on would not be open to you-- because you have to register under your "real ID/name"- stand behind what you say-- and they vigoursly police and expel stalkers...... :wink:

I am willing to register using my real name so lets have the site oldtimer, or are you just blowing smoke again????
Another one of your LIES!!!!!
Prove what you say is true oldtimer or you are nothing but a bunch of hot air :wink: :wink:

I would still like the link, doesn't make any difference if we have to register or not. There has to be a link if it was posted

What is the link

Oldtimer said:

Then how in the hell can YOU be a member there, Methuselah?

You should have stayed under your rock, but I see you ain't that smart.

To quote Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!!"

still waiting for the link ot, remember if you don't produce it it just proves you are a LIAR once again

So what is the link now ot

Oldtimer said:
I got my laugh for the morning while reading another site that was talking about Hypo, Tam, and the other ranchersnet radical right conspiracists...

The talk was about what new conspiracies they would dream up- and during the conversation the group was now dubbed "The Afterbirthers"!!! :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lemme guess. Next you'll be telling us you wrote the book, Dreams of a Liar.

Whitewing said:

Sorry, WW. Methuselah's son can write the book "Lies of my Father". God knows he'd have plenty of material here for multiple volumes.

loomixguy said:
Whitewing said:

Sorry, WW. Methuselah's son can write the book "Lies of my Father". God knows he'd have plenty of material here for multiple volumes.

Have you noticed how the old fool keeps repeating stand behind what you say? But when caught in a lie, or in a major verbal f-up, has he ever apologized or admitted he was wrong? Perhaps he has. I've never seen it though.

Maybe he'll link us to it. :lol:

OldTimer said:
if you were a US citizen when she was born- and your daughter never renounced her US citizenship- and/or took up/claimed citizenship of another country- I believe she could...

so many places to start.. .

lets start with this.. How would you take up citizenship or claim another country...

Oldtimer said:

Truth be known Dicky Boy can't provide a link as it only exists in his head. And word of warning I doubt anyone wants to visit there anyway. SCARY DARK VACANT PLACE :wink:

Steve said:
OldTimer said:
if you were a US citizen when she was born- and your daughter never renounced her US citizenship- and/or took up/claimed citizenship of another country- I believe she could...

lets start with this.. How would you take up citizenship or claim another country...

I was told by Custom officers more than once you can't really renounce your US citizenship if you are born in the US you are considered a US citizen for LIFE as that is where your Birth Certificate is and would be found if anyone went looking for it. But you can have DUAL citizenship if you meet the qualifications for immigration and are sworn in by a Citizenship judge like I was or you file with the government to claim citizenship due to parentage like my children did. But dual citizenship should disqualify your Natural Born Citizen status to run for President due to this rule

One circumstance where dual citizenship may run counter to expectations of government agencies is in matters of security clearance. Any person granted a Yankee White vetting must be absolutely free of foreign influence, and for other security clearances one of the grounds that may result in a rejected application is an actual or potential conflict of national allegiances.

How can you guarantee you are not going to be influenced by a foreign country if you have a personal history ie CITIZENSHIP with a foreign country.? Obama has a citizenship history to not just one foreign country but two so how can he not be in a conflict of interest with his multiple citizenships? :roll:

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Truth be known Dicky Boy can't provide a link as it only exists in his head. And word of warning I doubt anyone wants to visit there anyway. SCARY DARK VACANT PLACE :wink:

Hey don't call him "dick" that is a part of a man.

ot has done it again. He was caught in another LIE but he is in good company with obama and the leftwingernuts.

Larrry said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Hey don't call him "dick" that is a part of a man.

ot has done it again. He was caught in another LIE but he is in good company with obama and the leftwingernuts.

Sorry, :( I meant no insult to men in general :wink:

Looks to me like Oldtimer has disappeared back to his safe little corner of the world where the voices in his head all agree with him and he can laugh until the cows come home. :wink:

Tam said:
Steve said:
OldTimer said:

I was told by Custom officers more than once you can't really renounce your US citizenship if you are born in the US you are considered a US citizen for LIFE as that is where your Birth Certificate is and would be found if anyone went looking for it. But you can have DUAL citizenship if you meet the qualifications for immigration and are sworn in by a Citizenship judge like I was or you file with the government to claim citizenship due to parentage like my children did. But dual citizenship should disqualify your Natural Born Citizen status to run for President due to this rule

One circumstance where dual citizenship may run counter to expectations of government agencies is in matters of security clearance. Any person granted a Yankee White vetting must be absolutely free of foreign influence, and for other security clearances one of the grounds that may result in a rejected application is an actual or potential conflict of national allegiances.

How can you guarantee you are not going to be influenced by a foreign country if you have a personal history ie CITIZENSHIP with a foreign country.? Obama has a citizenship history to not just one foreign country but two so how can he not be in a conflict of interest with his multiple citizenships? :roll:

the question, or answer I was looking for is what affirmative actions does a person take to claim citizenship of another country.. ???

Steve said:
Tam said:
Steve said:

the question, or answer I was looking for is what affirmative actions does a person take to claim citizenship of another country.. ???

Unlike Oldtimer seems to think you don't just move to a foreign country and tell them you are claiming citizenship you apply and if you meet the qualifications you might get in.

Tam said:
Steve said:
Tam said:

Unlike Oldtimer seems to think you don't just move to a foreign country and tell them you are claiming citizenship you apply and if you meet the qualifications you might get in.

Unless you are a convicted terrorist during the obama years, then you move to the front of the line and become "naturalized" without the waiting period.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51426

Latest posts