• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Posters who are missing.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Just thinking of some of our friends we don't hear much from any more.

Casa Paloma

Murgen

That kid we never really knew where he was from but wanted to be a cowboy.

Looking back in pages lots have come and gone. Guess were just a bunch of stay at homes .

Oh yea Chuckie. Funny when she had to remind Haymaker she was a LADY. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
That kid we never really knew where he was from but wanted to be a cowboy.

You mean me? lol. Dad says he doesnt know wether im coming or going, in the last week ive been so busy, and I want to be a cowboy like Jinglebon when I grow up lol.

Ive been wondering howcome we havent seen Murgen's ugly mug around here :wink:

I always wonder where George from Indiana went..

I know the fella that BMR is talking about who wanted to be a cowboy.... People come and people go, only been here about a year myself and have seena lot of prominent posters go dormant...

rancher is one I miss...He was dropping in once in awhile- and sometimes I'd get a PM- but haven't heard from him in a long time...He was having computer problems and talking about getting another one- but must not of- or else doesn't want to get readdicted....

Oldtimer said:
rancher is one I miss...He was dropping in once in awhile- and sometimes I'd get a PM- but haven't heard from him in a long time...He was having computer problems and talking about getting another one- but must not of- or else doesn't want to get readdicted....

Yup, OT, he did post something awhile ago, using someone else's computer (he wrote). Prolly decided not to get readdicted :roll: :lol:

I remember the post he did with all those arrows going a single direction, representing Soap's herd, it was hilarious!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

BMR, I'm still around. Read mostly. Trying to keep up but old age is making it hard. Finally got a new computer and one of them new-fangled satellite connections. Got R2D2 sitting in my front yard right out the picture window that wife decided she had to have to enjoy the view. Now every time she opens the curtains and looks out she complains. I'm afraid if I get on this too much, I'll be redirecting NORAD and have satellites linking up in space. So, I'm spending my time teaching my roping donkey to run toward the cattle instead of away from them. Been riding him bareback and learned why cowboys yodel. At least it amuses my cutting horse watching us perform for him. Wife bought four stud miniature horses that aren't any taller than your knee that make really perty pasture ornaments. Thinking of saddling one of them next. That way it won't be so far to the ground when I fall off.

Casa Paloma said:
BMR, I'm still around. Read mostly. Trying to keep up but old age is making it hard. Finally got a new computer and one of them new-fangled satellite connections. Got R2D2 sitting in my front yard right out the picture window that wife decided she had to have to enjoy the view. Now every time she opens the curtains and looks out she complains. I'm afraid if I get on this too much, I'll be redirecting NORAD and have satellites linking up in space. So, I'm spending my time teaching my roping donkey to run toward the cattle instead of away from them. Been riding him bareback and learned why cowboys yodel. At least it amuses my cutting horse watching us perform for him. Wife bought four stud miniature horses that aren't any taller than your knee that make really perty pasture ornaments. Thinking of saddling one of them next. That way it won't be so far to the ground when I fall off.

Good to catch up with you. Happy to hear your keeping active. It's riding that donkey bareback that has you eyes crossed in your avatar picture.

CASA-----DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!! We've had search and rescue and the FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF and ranchers all over the country scouring the hills for your hide!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

More missing posters (some more "missed" than others):

dis(agreeable)
HiredMansWife
Australian Cattleman (always nice to see how things are done on the other end of the world)

Latest posts