• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prayers Needed - Update

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Triangle Bar

Reaction score
I would sure appreciate prayers sent for my Mom. She had back surjury on May 23 sorly needed for pinched nerves from degenerated vertibrae joints. A bleed developed and had to have surgery again on the 6th of June.

She was doing better... able to walk around the house and the next day terrible pain returned. She being going in this morning for a third surgury to clean out the surgury area of which is now infected.

Triangle Bar said:
I would sure appreciate prayers sent for my Mom. She had back surjury on May 23 sorly needed for pinched nerves from degenerated vertibrae joints. A bleed developed and had to have surgery again on the 6th of June.

She was doing better... able to walk around the house and the next day terrible pain returned. She being going in this morning for a third surgury to clean out the surgury area of which is now infected.

Your request came just in time as I am getting ready to send off a small donation to St. Jude's Hospital. I will ask St. Jude on behalf of your mother to send her excellent health and a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the prayers. The surgery went well with no problems, took 4 hours. I'm prayin' that the third time is the charm. The anesthetic gives her some halucinations in the wearing off process but it's getting better as time goes by.

Just a quick not to say thanks for all the prayers and best regards for my Mom.... she's coming home today from the hospital.

The infection in her back was a staff infection and will be on IV antibiotics for next 30 days. I guess I'll get some IV training & experience, other than bovine, here in short order.

Thanks again & GOD Bless.

My Mom was in for a CT Scan & MRI today after some x-rays of her spine last week showed a possible return of the infection.

Good news though, no sign of infection and better than normal bone growth in the surgery area!

I want to thank everyone who sent prayers for her recovery. It's been a trial, with 4 total surgeries followed by 12 weeks of twice daily IV infusions of Antibiotic, and lots of other troubles in between.... but trials like these are set before us by our Lord God to strengthen our faith and bring us closer in our walk with our Savior if we will trust in him.

I was recently reminded of a favorite hymn sung in Latin, 'Non nobis, non nobis, Domine; Sed nomini tuo da gloriam. It's comes from Psalm 115:1
"Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness."

"Dear Lord,
You know TB's mother so much better than I do. You know her sickness and the burden [she] carries. You also know [her] heart. Lord, I ask you to be with [her] now as you work in [her] life. Lord, let your will be done in [her] life.

Lord, I pray for [her] just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal [her], but I also trust in the plan you have for [her] life.

Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why [she] has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward [her]. Nourish [her] spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort [her] with your presence.

Let [her] know you are there with [her] through this difficulty. Give [her] strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in [her] life and also in mine"."

Amen.

Hope that your mother gets well soon. Prayers are on her way.

Latest posts