• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prayers please

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Tomorrow my sweetheart is scheduled for surgery on her lower back. Would sure appreciate y'all thinking of her and her doctors and nurses. She has been in bordering deliberating pain for over two years. Tomorrow they have a three hour procedure to pin some vertebrae and relive pressure on her nerves in her hips and legs. Doc said she will be 80-90% better. To which my tough little wife replied-" Hell, I'll be happy with half that"! Anyway would truly appreciate y'all keeping her in your prayers. I'll check in as I am able but they may keep her several days depending on how things go. Thanks a bunch.

Oh wow, I've been wondering how she was doing. We will sure be praying, for both of you and especially for the doctors. :love:

Tomorrow my sweetheart is scheduled for surgery on her lower back. Would sure appreciate y'all thinking of her and her doctors and nurses. She has been in bordering deliberating pain for over two years. Tomorrow they have a three hour procedure to pin some vertebrae and relive pressure on her nerves in her hips and legs. Doc said she will be 80-90% better. To which my tough little wife replied-" Hell, I'll be happy with half that"! Anyway would truly appreciate y'all keeping her in your prayers. I'll check in as I am able but they may keep her several days depending on how things go. Thanks a bunch.
Just sent one your way.
Give her a hug and tell her it comes from our house to your house.
Wishing her total success!
BC

I'm late to this thread 'H, but sure glad to hear everything went well and the mending is commencing. It's good to see good things happen for good people.

Latest posts