• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prayers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
For those of you here that remember passin thru...his 29 yr old son passed away a couple days ago. He had two little boys. The whole family is taking it hard. I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers.

Tryin to keep my mind busy so checked in to Ranchers. Thanks to you Nicky and the rest of the Ranchers family. Praying for his wife and kids. Walking the pasture will forever be changed
Thanks

passin thru said:
Tryin to keep my mind busy so checked in to Ranchers. Thanks to you Nicky and the rest of the Ranchers family. Praying for his wife and kids. Walking the pasture will forever be changed
Thanks

Sure feel for you, passin thru. This has got to be very tough on your whole family. Life can be so fragile. Hoping you will cherish the memories of the good times, and let God guide you all through the journey ahead.

Thanks everyone. He read the Bible an awful lot. I have opened it with a new passion
I was told to read the book "Heaven is Real"

passin thru said:
Thanks everyone. He read the Bible an awful lot. I have opened it with a new passion
I was told to read the book "Heaven is Real"

"Heaven is for Real" is a great book.

http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Real-Little-Astounding-Story/dp/0849946158

Prayers are on their way. May God give his family the grace and strength to accept his will and overcome this tragedy.

Blessings to all of them.

That is a hard one, passin thru. I guess we can all prifit from the reminder of how fragile and fleeeting this life is. Micah 6:8 says that all He requires of us is to do justice, love kindness and walk humbly with God. That is the important stuff. My prayers are with you & the family. Real glad to hear he spent a lot of time in the Bible. We all need to. God Bless.

Matthew 18:20 is a favorite of mine at a time of sad news and prayers are needed."For where two or three are gathered together in my name,there I am in the midst of them."

Thanks everyone. One step at a time I guess. All of us are planning on getting away for the weekend to Pueblo Try sort things out and concentrate on the boys. Hard to when there is a hole there.

You are to be commended for taking the next step. You are doing a healthy thing by taking a few days away with the boys.
Oh there is a mighty big hole there. One you can't fill, but by doing things like you are planning for the weekend, you will slowly rebuild your lives around it, one step, one choice at a time.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go through the many thoughts and feelings that may come your way.
And though some of them may surprise you, they are all normal so allow yourself to go through them.

Latest posts