• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Preg check and winter pasture.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Preg checked cow, and heifers and bangs heifers this morning in record time. Fed the crew Prime rib. Sue, Jody and I hauled back a water tank. Got the Trojan tank heater on the 5th wheel and a 100 lb propane tank. Going to hook up the cake feeder and lead the cows back to some winter pasture, tomorrow. There is sagebrush and grass to the west and north. I ran sort gate for open, late, culls and Yearlings'. Rex emptied pens into the big alley filled the bud box and kept the work alley full all by himself and our Lady vet was ultra-sounding them all pretty quick. Oh, and I made milk gravy off the prime rib drippings.
DSCN2865.JPG
DSCN2866.JPG
DSCN2867.JPG

Last edited:
Hope the weather cooperates for ya. Flatter than a table top over there on that pasture. Hope there's some breaks and such for shelter. I'd imagine country that flat has some mighty breezy days.

Hope the weather cooperates for ya. Flatter than a table top over there on that pasture. Hope there's some breaks and such for shelter. I'd imagine country that flat has some mighty breezy days.
Some of the back side, not taken today but 2 years ago. snow now and the 2 reservoirs are frozen over but feed looks the same.
DSCN2549.JPG
DSCN2548.JPG
DSCN2547.JPG
DSCN2546.JPG
DSCN2545.JPG
DSCN2544.JPG
DSCN2543.JPG
DSCN2542.JPG
DSCN2541.JPG
DSCN2539.JPG

Latest posts