• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prince Edward Island

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
What a wonderful thing to do for your mother! You won't regret that trip even though you brought home a viral "souvenier". Isn't it wonderful she is enjoying enough health to benefit from such travel. You come from strong genes!

Oyster stew with oyster crackers and deep fat fried oysters are delicious. The raw ones scare me with the possibility of disease not to mention the appearance!
Awww! You got my mouth watering now for oysters and lobster!

Reader.nice to see your enjoying your Canada time. I love seafood,not really oysters but the rest,sounds like a great time. We hope to do a tour of the East Coast in the next few years,not sure if before or after we see Alaska.

This is just another day on P.E.I.
The beach (I see it as i haul silage by)
The seafood, fresh scollops, clams ,oysters,Quahauks,lobster,sea trout, the list goes on and on with an odd steak throwen in.

glad to hear you are back maybe this time you will take time to look up
RED COUNTRY FARMS at St Nicholas on route 11 15 minutes west of Summerside

regards Art
________
Toyota Motor North America specifications

I'm sorry Faster I have no clue on the prices of PEI land,but to your question about requirements of moving into Canada,I'm taking a huge stab and saying...I don't believe theres ANY requirments,seems to me anybody can move to Canada. :wink:

Here is some property in PEI on the MLS system... (hope it works)

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyResults.aspx?Mode=0&Page=1&vs=Agricultural&ret=302&sts=0-0&beds=0-0&baths=0-0&aid=3331%2c3329%2c3325%2c3323&MapURL=%3fAreaID%3d6241&mp=0-0-0&mrt=0-0-4&trt=2&of=1&ps=10&o=A&lsu=7

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyResults.aspx?Page=2&Mode=0&vs=Agricultural&ret=302&sts=0-0&beds=0-0&baths=0-0&aid=3331%2c3329%2c3325%2c3323&MapURL=%3fAreaID%3d6241&mp=0-0-0&mrt=0-0-4&trt=2&of=1&ps=10&o=A&lsu=7

The price of land changes depending on what you want.

Shore front lots are only for people from"away"
if you can see the shore or whithin walking the price jumps .
But 2klm away a property can be bought for half the price.
I have seen 50 acre lots sell for 15 to 25 thousand and shore lots 1 acre sell for 120 thousand.

If you want the price to jump just say you are from usa.
art
________
AN400

Latest posts