• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Promise Angus Ranch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jake

Reaction score
What do ya'll know about the ranch, the cattle, the coming sale, and the people? I like what I"m seeing in the catalog and am thinking of heading up saturday.

Jake

Jake said:
What do ya'll know about the ranch, the cattle, the coming sale, and the people? I like what I"m seeing in the catalog and am thinking of heading up saturday.

Jake

http://www.agmailusa.com/promise/

Jake- I never heard of them- but don't know too many of the SD outfits, so that means nothing....Looking at their salebill there I definitely approve of the bloodlines they're showing.......

I'm loving the bloodlines, most of the EPDs... wish they'd have $EN on there for me I'm looking up EVERY SINGLE COW finding her $EN and it's gettin old, I"m on lot 66 right now.... I sure hope they don't bring a lot for my sake, but hope they make Dallas a good profit.

I don't know anyone who uses his bulls but I understand he is selling because of health problems. If you like Ohlde genetics you should like the cattle. I am not sure how long he has been using stictly Ohlde breeding.

Dallas is selling all his bred cows due to a health problem he is having. He has used AI for many (20 plus)years. The females he is selling will be dominated by the OCC prefix. They are primarily frame 4 and 5 cattle with a few 6's. The cows are in good condition with no grain. I looked at them about 5-6 weeks ago. If you want a moderate framed cow herd that will be easy to keep, these are just the ticket.

Latest posts