• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Props to Alberta

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Brad S

Reaction score
Anyone catch the SC game 4 where the Canadians respected the US national anthem and some even sang. Very decent gesture. Just to show no good deed goes unpunnished, the whistle was abit harsh on an already injury depleated oiler team.

Well I was impressed with how Alta. respected the American Anthem....and OH YA the whistle went too darn often :evil: After losing thier goalie,the Oil are fighting to stay in the series!!

I don't know if you seen the Anthems being sang,but the guy singing his heart out at "Oh Canada" is Joey Moss,Edmonton Oilers Number one stick man,Downs syndrome boy that Gretsky took under his wing,got him the job and has been there ever since...the Oil say,there wouldn't be an Oiler team if it weren't for Joey!!

That was quite a feature they did on Joey and the Oilers trainer-the Oilers are more of a family than a team in alot of ways-nobody ever regrets having played there-it's a place where players know if the effort is there you will be rewarded. Even coach Craig MacTavish salvaged his career when he moved there from Boston-he'd had a bad drunklen driving deal over there. Win or lose-they are still champions in my book. As much as I want Carolina to lose it won't break my heart to see warriors like Brindamour and Weight drink from the cup-Brindamour is an old Notre Dame Hound from Saskatchewan-I got to play against them once in Midget and it wasn't a fun experience lol.

Latest posts