• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Proud of my granddaughter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score

Took my 9 year old granddaughter out to Pueblo Colorado over the weekend. Got the clay thrower, and her 410 out. This was her second time shooting a shot gun, and first time shooting at a moving target. After Lisa coached her a couple times, and a new recoil pad, she was hitting birds pretty consistently. Better then me for sure!!

If you look real hard, you can almost see Pikes Peek off in the distance.

Well done Gramp's, no better family entertainment than killin' a few clay's. Good way to introduce the younger generation's to the shooting sport's

What kind of pump shotgun is that on the left? It appears as though the "pump" or forepiece is in the rear position, yet the bolt is still closed.

Looks strange to me.....................

Mike said:
What kind of pump shotgun is that on the left? It appears as though the "pump" or forepiece is in the rear position, yet the bolt is still closed.

Looks strange to me.....................

Its a Mossberg youth model. Short action, rear stock, and has a ported barrel. She used to shoot a Browning CItori, in a 20 gauge, but sold it quite a few years ago. We got her this little Mossberg, since it fits her so well, and has very little recoil.

Latest posts