• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Proud papa, BRAGGING RIGHTS! (mom is inclusive!!!)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
This is for the kid that set a new record for the 50 meter for the school forever, qualified to go to RMTS, (never happened before in this school) she has spent hours being a teacher for other kids that need help either at their level or beyond. Her Scores for Iowa basics puts her in the college level for any subject, plus she never brags and helps anyone who asks, She says that she is homeworkhelp.com, the phone rings constantly. What a kid.

FOR MOOEY
For my dearest daughter, I am surely blessed.
You are the light shining, coming from this nest.
You're accomplishments are many, mostly with your brain,
Now days being smart, is looked upon with disdain.
You have to be an athlete, to score a big award,
You have shown them, you can be both, all on your own accord.
Your kindness and generosity, I know there is no one to compare,
Other parents come thank me, for letting my daughter share.
One of your teachers told me, she's the best outside and within,
And I have seen them all, even smarter than she's been.
I have never told you how proud a dad, really can be,
Or how much your success has really meant to me.
You keep up the good work, you will rise up to the top,
Just you don't forget, it came from Mom and Pop.

I think i can hear the buttons popping off your shirt due to your chest swelling with pride :D :D Rightly so, sw!!! to your daughter...."YOU GO GIRL!!" :D

Attended the State meet in Bozeman, #2 bio son didn't have a good vaulting day, but he did tie for 4th place. Oh, well, he really did have a good year, broke his own record plus broke his school's record. Now he will be graduating next weekend :cry: :cry: and going on in life. My, how time flies.

Hanta Yo said:
Attended the State meet in Bozeman, #2 bio son didn't have a good vaulting day, but he did tie for 4th place. Oh, well, he really did have a good year, broke his own record plus broke his school's record. Now he will be graduating next weekend :cry: :cry: and going on in life. My, how time flies.

Parting is truly such sweet sorrow, huh, Hanta Yo!! Best of wishes to him....and you!!

Latest posts