• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Puppies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

puppies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cert

Reaction score
Scan0129_0129.jpg

Buddypuppy1.jpg

ca478eba.jpg

2006-07-23-rockie-1.jpg

contestP1010092.jpg

puppy.jpg

00000107.jpg

Image-235.jpg

cleospups1205.jpg

Remember on #3 folks your voting on the puppy....NOT on the kid!! HAHA....whoever submitted that picture cheated....they put a picture of what people are soft for.....a cute puppy and a kid......especially a cute kid holding a cute puppy!!! :lol: :lol: :p :p :wink: :lol:

Faster horses said:
What kind of pups are those in the last photo?

All I can think of is Blue Heeler, as they are born white...but
I'm not sure. Nice looking puppies at any rate (all of 'em)!

FH:

I've been wondering that too...sure are cute and chunky little shavers! My guess is bulldog.

In my opinion, this has been the hardest contest yet...but I also thought that last week about the kitties.

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

They are Blue Heeler pups...they were good escape artist too from the week they were born :wink: . No bulldog in them..just a good mommy that fed them well. Thank you for the compliment FH.

Easty

EastTexasGal said:

They are Blue Heeler pups...they were good escape artist too from the week they were born :wink: . No bulldog in them..just a good mommy that fed them well. Thank you for the compliment FH.

Easty

I hope I did not offend by calling them bulldogs...I did not mean to if I did. They are certainly cuties...everyone of them.

I'm sure Lazy Ace is worried I'll be hauling home a puppy now too. I just love 'em. But won't do that, it's too warm at night to sleep outside :wink:

Cheers--

TTB :wink:

No offense taken TTB...never have taken anything you say like that at all!! I know it was a guess and they were chubbies lol. Everything eats good at our houseee... :lol:

Dang it got purty hot here this week..with the humidity with it..it felt rough.

Easty

I guess if someone wanted to go into the dog breeding business, this is a good test.....whatever kind of poooch that is in #2 seems to be the most popular! What kind is it? Shitt Zu? I dislike the runny eyed dogs like them.

Buddy is a Silky Terrer. The silky are great dogs...no shedding,no eye problems,live long ,very friendly.

As you can see he is full of himself. He is a bit over 2 now and was from a breeder in Nebraska.
ohh and tibbs silkys do NOT have runny eyes. LOL

OldDog/NewTricks said:
First, Third and Sixth Photos are Australian Shepherds
The puppies in #1 are out of Working Dogs!

What is the Breeding on #6
She is a mini australian shephard, blue merle with copper trim .... :D

desertrose said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:
First, Third and Sixth Photos are Australian Shepherds
The puppies in #1 are out of Working Dogs!

What is the Breeding on #6
She is a mini australian shephard, blue merle with copper trim .... :D
O sorry read it wrong should never come on this after I get off a night shift ...my brain isnt all there...lol.....I dont have all her pedigree yet as I just sent in her reg papers...but when i get them ill let ya know......Next time ill read a lil closer ... :oops:

Latest posts