• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

PUPPIES!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Sleepingpups.jpg

Aren't they cuuuuute?

AAAHHH!
I said don't show me Corgi puppies!!!!! :D :D :D

They are just too too too cute! Daughter was just over my shoulder cooing about them.

So are they all spoken for yet? I think the last litter you had went quick.

That stinks FH. :(

I had a weird thing happen last year with our daughters tri colored Corgi.
We took her to the Summer Celebration our town has every year. She was just a puppy so everyone was just nuts about her.
Well hubby was parked in one area with his old truck and our chairs were just a couple feet in front.
Well the puppy was pooped out and sleeping so we tied her leash to a chair and daughter and I went to the bathroom.
ran into a lot of people we knew so it took awhile to get back to our chairs.
When we get there, there are 2 people we do not know sitting in them and one is holding the puppy.
The one person left after I told them that they were our chairs, but the lady holding the puppy didn't.
We sat and visited. After the fireworks her husband comes up and wants to leave. She does not want to let go of the puppy.
He gets mad and tells her he wants to go.
I thought it was weird and took our puppy from her.
They left.
i got to wondering the next day if we had not come back to our chairs until after the fireworks if we would have had a puppy later on that night. Hubby was behind the chairs, but was visiting with friends and not paying alot of attention.
She was microchipped. So if they had taken her every vet in the state would have been looking for her.

Latest posts