• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Puppy pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

AC Diesel

Reaction score
Well here are a few pics of our new English Shepherd pup, he seems pretty smart we'll see if he turns out to be a cow dog if nothing else he's a good companion for the boy's!

20150102_112802_zps982769af.jpg
[/url][/img][/url]

Oh, he's cute!!!!! I love tri colors. Keep us posted on him, I've been interested in English Shepherds for awhile now. One thing I've wondered is how their endurance and heat tolerance is. I

Great lookin pup. I am not familiar with the breed, looks like they have more bone and "sturdiness" than a border collie.

Oh, I love the way he looks! He is one of the broad ones, I like them the best!! What a great combination, those boys and that pup!!!
Lucky kids, lucky dog! :D

Not sure if you know, but it is best to leave pups on a good quality of
puppy chow til they are a year old. Helps them live longer...I did not
know this until I attended some seminars. Just thought I would pass
it along.

The place you got this pup, do they raise them or was this just a once
in awhile kind of thing? As good as that pup looks, I would bet they
have a line they use.

I'm jealous. :p :wink:

I think he's gonna be a pretty big dog, he definitely is heavier boned than any border collies I've been around. I'd say his dad weighed 60 pounds.

What a lucky dog and lucky boys. Does he have a name? Great picture of him, especially the one in the vehicle.

Latest posts