• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pups and bucks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad, my uncle, Wayne Guthrie.

He and Dad will be catching up and going through a bunch of coffee by now. Wonder if he's got some coyote traps on boil too?

Don't blink........ :(
http://youtu.be/4f0p5KqdU9U

Been a busy week and haven't been on ranchers all week........Dave,I'm thinking it wasn't all coffee that they were putting down........reckon they got plenty of company and things too catch up on.......

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts......

Condolences to the family and friends, and prayers for them to find comfort in one another and their memories. It is hard to change over to the next generations, but it also helps us to focus on those good memories and remember how important it is to keep on building them.

We are saying goodbye to an old neighbor one direction from us, and welcoming a new grandbaby for neighbor in another direction this week-end. Bittersweet, but that's life as it is and focusing on the new little guy helps ease the sting of losing an old friend.

mrj

mrj said:
Condolences to the family and friends, and prayers for them to find comfort in one another and their memories. It is hard to change over to the next generations, but it also helps us to focus on those good memories and remember how important it is to keep on building them.

We are saying goodbye to an old neighbor one direction from us, and welcoming a new grandbaby for neighbor in another direction this week-end. Bittersweet, but that's life as it is and focusing on the new little guy helps ease the sting of losing an old friend.

mrj

There is much wisdom to be found in your post, mrj. Thank you.

Dad always said that he didn't want a funeral...........that was one wish that I couldn't follow through on..........My thought was that a funeral wasn't for him, was for everyone else that was left behind.
Turned out to be a good send off with a lot of friends and relatives present...what a satisfying day.......

I agree that the funeral isn't for the one who has crossed the great divide but rather for the friends and family left behind. It took courage and conviction to hold a funeral for your Dad. My condolences.

Latest posts