• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pure Country

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
Was just reading your post to Greg.We looked at Randys bull at the congress,nice looking bull,No-one was at the booth when we were there. We spent quite a bit of time at Orems booth,Greg likeing one of thier Shorties.Too bad we didn't get a chance to talk to you,I'm sure your about the 'ONLY' one we didn't stop and talk to at the congress,seems like we'd walk a step,stop ,talk,yada yada,and gregs not much of a talker normally...lol

Oh by the way....I hear your towns in running for"No women for a week"thing...lolIf it happens I'm setting up a lawnchair outside of town...should be VERY humerous :lol:

I've always liked Alberts' Shorthorns, he has some real good cows that raise thick meaty bulls. Came awful close to buying 2 of them a few years back, but the cows I had on shares got yanked out from under me, so I had no work for anymore bulls.

It's too bad you didn't get to meet Randy. As for me, I was probably running in circles keeping track of my boys. If one wasn't in trouble the other made up for it, you know how that goes I'm sure.

The "Week Without Women" thing is going to be a gong-show if it comes to Hardisty. A guy I work with has been asked to be one of the main characters. They've taken pictures of him and his boy(single Dad), and pics of him in the pub drinking with all of us in what CBC called a "Social Setting". By the time the guy working the camera stumbled home, he had a new appreciation for "Social" I'm sure. :wink: What I don't get is how they'll pull this TV show off with businesses like banks or credit unions that are completely staffed by women. Maybe they'll bring in male employees from other branches.

PureCountry said:
I've always liked Alberts' Shorthorns, he has some real good cows that raise thick meaty bulls. Came awful close to buying 2 of them a few years back, but the cows I had on shares got yanked out from under me, so I had no work for anymore bulls.

It's too bad you didn't get to meet Randy. As for me, I was probably running in circles keeping track of my boys. If one wasn't in trouble the other made up for it, you know how that goes I'm sure.

The "Week Without Women" thing is going to be a gong-show if it comes to Hardisty. A guy I work with has been asked to be one of the main characters. They've taken pictures of him and his boy(single Dad), and pics of him in the pub drinking with all of us in what CBC called a "Social Setting". By the time the guy working the camera stumbled home, he had a new appreciation for "Social" I'm sure. :wink: What I don't get is how they'll pull this TV show off with businesses like banks or credit unions that are completely staffed by women. Maybe they'll bring in male employees from other branches.
Lol...I bet he got a eye opener for sure. I agree about the banks etc,but my thought was more about the hospital...theres no way they could run unstaffed by the women I'm wondering if that would be exempt. I'm kinda hopeing Hardisty gets it,if not Bashaw,both close enough to our place to know some of these GUYS...lol

Gregs also interested in some hiefers Albert had for sale :)

Tell him they'd love nothing more than a studly, strappin', shaggy-haired Galloway bull, to throw some Blue Belle replacement heifers! Better yet, buy some Galloway heifers and throw one of Albert's bulls on them. :wink:

Latest posts