• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Put on a sweater.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
The capital flew into a bit of a tizzy when, on his first full day in the White House, President Obama was photographed in the Oval Office without his suit jacket. There was, however, a logical explanation: Mr. Obama, who hates the cold, had cranked up the thermostat.

"He's from Hawaii, O.K.?" said Mr. Obama's senior adviser, David Axelrod, who occupies the small but strategically located office next door to his boss. "He likes it warm. You could grow orchids in there."

I thought this Government was supposed to be GREEN.
Since the days of Jimmy Carter North American's have been told to turn the thermostat to 68 and put on a sweater. Is that only for the peons? :roll:

Yesterday he was lamenting the fact that the schools in DC were closed. Never would have happened in Chicago. Heck the kids would have had to go outside for recess. Just the outher day i saw a pic of him standing out in the cold with out a jacket waiting for the girls to get out of school.
Does the guy not know how to dress for the weather?

"Never happen in Chicago" ? I lived in the northwest suburbs of Chicago as a kid and remember a whole lot of closed school days in the winter.

Now ya know that as long as BO aint payin the power bills he's gonna keep it as toasty or cool as he likes. Double standard on the "Green" thing,you bet.

Now ya know that as long as BO aint payin the power bills he's gonna keep it as toasty or cool as he likes. Double standard on the "Green" thing,you bet.

His Mother in law is probably pulling the strings. by the end of winter she'll have everybody decked out in afghans, I'm sure

Robert Gates must have been only half chilled yesterday, he had his suit jacket on half way.

This is what Obama said a few months ago; "We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK,"

I guess he isn't included in "We".

Can we throw him out yet?

He can't even tell the truth about tmeperature control. He goes outside and says that he is from Chicago, so he can handle the cold, and then he needs it blistering hot inside, cause he's from Hawaii.

Mr. President, where are you really from?

hypocritexposer said:
He can't even tell the truth about tmeperature control. He goes outside and says that he is from Chicago, so he can handle the cold, and then he needs it blistering hot inside, cause he's from Hawaii.

Mr. President, where are you really from?

Mr. Obama, you can't give a straight answer, Kenya? :roll:

Latest posts