• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for admin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
It has been pointed out to me that I am NOT a rancher and this is for ranchers only please let me know how to remove myself from this group
Thank you and sorry if I offended anyone.

Who told you that? I know they'd like to get rid of me and a couple of others....that's just more the temptation to stick around.

Some of the folks can be really mean....but 98% of these folks are great folks and really nice people and smart people. It's like everywhere you go these days....there are always THOSE people to deal with.

Stick around....you'll learn some great info....meet some good folks and it's free entertainment for sure!!

By defination I'm a "farmer". But no one has tried to run me off here yet.

You registered today and the first and only post you made was the one that started this thread. I must be missing something. Where did you get told that you wern't welcome?

Shoot if only ranchers were allowed, there wouldn't be very many people on here! :lol:

Saddle Tramps a cowboy and we even let him post on here! Matter of fact, we enjoy it when he posts. And nr and a bunch of others too!

Welcome aboard!

The :lol: poker people get upset with the rancher bunch too and we don't leave. Well sometimes we leave when Faster Horses finds a better table, she is good! Stick around!

Latest posts