• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for Macon Gravlee

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
If our personal message boxes get filled up, and more messages come in, will the first ones in automatically be terminated to allow room for the new ones? Or are the new messages rejected because there is no more room?

Our telephone "caller ID" gizmo holds 25 numbers. We never mess with it, and the first caller number on goes off to allow the new number to show on the screen. I'm hoping the PM boxes work the same way.

Just curious.

Say Macon,

Last evening and this morning when I tried to log on to ranchers.net, I kept getting a message that I had a fatal error along with some other mumbo jumbo. I didn't know what to make of it, but things straightened out now. Do you think it was a server problem, or something in my computer? Or are you like me and have no idea? :!: :!:

the real jake said:
Say Macon,

Last evening and this morning when I tried to log on to ranchers.net, I kept getting a message that I had a fatal error along with some other mumbo jumbo. I didn't know what to make of it, but things straightened out now. Do you think it was a server problem, or something in my computer? Or are you like me and have no idea? :!: :!:

I had the same problem too, starting last night- Macon got me back up someway this morning :???:

Me, too- same problem. Thank you Macon for fixing whatever was wrong. I was starting to have withdrawals!!!

Shelly said:
Me, too- same problem. Thank you Macon for fixing whatever was wrong. I was starting to have withdrawals!!!

I thought I might have to spend a rainy day at the local tavern to get some arguments started :wink: :lol: :lol: Now I can just do it here...

the real jake said:
Say Macon,

Unfortunately I know exactly what happened. I updated the software and screwed it up. :oops:

Once I found my typo this morning everything worked. Thanks to all of you who let me know that there was a problem. Otherwise I would not have known where to look.

Oldtimer said:
Shelly said:

I thought I might have to spend a rainy day at the local tavern to get some arguments started :wink: :lol: :lol: Now I can just do it here...

Yeah, we're more fun, and it's cheaper too! :wink:

Macon, I thought maybe it was on my end because others were posting, but I could not log in.

If you didn't log off or had the "Log Me In Automatically" box checked there was no problem. I didn't think to log off and try to get back on. That's why I went to bed thingking everything was OK!

Latest posts