• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for Macon & others

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
Is there anyway a "mute" option could be added so that we could put an individual on our mute list and it would be like they don't exist? Maybe it's already available?

Would anybody else be interested in this feature?

I am interested, but it might take some of the fun out of a discussion. I just don't like them being hijacked by SH all the time with his diverticuli. He brings the common denominator down so low that it is not useful. If he made more sense he might be okay.

Are we to understand that you two want to censor out other people so they cannot post, while you still may share your knowledge with us?

Why can't you just refuse to read posts by people whom you do not like?

MRJ

MRJ said:
Are we to understand that you two want to censor out other people so they cannot post, while you still may share your knowledge with us?

Why can't you just refuse to read posts by people whom you do not like?

MRJ

Anybody could still post, MRJ, I didn't call for a booting.

I'm like an alcoholic that does OK as long as there is no booze in the house. There are certain posters on this board who's idiotic statements I can not refrain from answering, and then I get drug into a pig wrestling match. I'm begging for help before I lose my sanity. I'm only human, MRJ, I have my weaknesses. Please save me from myself, please, oh please! :wink:

Latest posts