• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for Rcalf

Help Support Ranchers.net:

C'mon Haymaker. Can't you see it's his first post? You could just for once have shown some respect by giving him an honest answer.

Oh, yeah I forgot. Like you reminded me one time, this is "Bull Session." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is no more fair to suggest that the Federal Judge in Montana is for sale anymore than it is fair to suggest that Judge Strom was for sale in Pickett vvs IBP.

Both cases will more than likely be decided on the facts that support them.

If you can't trust the legal system, we are all doomed.

~SH~

Hat: "Could you ever imagine the United States putting all their eggs in another countries basket for an entire industry? I guess hindsight is 20/20 eh?"

Explain yourself!

Seems to me we normally have our eggs in many baskets both foreign and domestic.

What's your point?

~SH~

Could you ever imagine the United States putting all their eggs in another countries basket for an entire industry? I guess hindsight is 20/20 eh?

Let me get this straight. Free trade comes in, the Americans come up and muscle out our packing plants. They encourage us to build our herds so that we can supply them and then they slam the door. And this is our fault? That's some sort of twisted logic you've got there. Oh, sorry I forgot your an R-CALF supporter. Twisted logic is your game. :roll:

Latest posts