• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry said:
Question
Is it within the people in NV rights to carry guns on the Bundy ranch etc

IT'S NOT ABOUT GUNS. IT'S ABOUT A CHEAP SOB WHO APPARENTLY GOT RICH FROM THE WORK OF GENERATIONS BEFORE HIM NOT WANTING TO PAY HIS FAIR SHARE.

kolanuraven said:
Larrry said:
Question

IT'S NOT ABOUT GUNS. IT'S ABOUT A CHEAP SOB WHO APPARENTLY GOT RICH FROM THE WORK OF GENERATIONS BEFORE HIM NOT WANTING TO PAY HIS FAIR SHARE.

You didn't answer my question

Larrry said:
kolanuraven said:
Larrry said:
Question

You didn't answer my question

Because as usual, it's irrelevant to the situation at hand.

Bless your heart..............

You are trying to divert my question

I take it you are too afraid to answer my question

As stated in another post of mine there are more than one debate. If you want to debate Bundy and his stance go on another post and debate it

Question

Larry,

She would know a thing or two about riding on someone else's shirt tails. Besides, it's not her fault she is such a loon. They make meds for depression, for anxiety, for ADHD and the list goes on and on. But they have yet to manufacture anything for being a liberal loon.

iwannabeacowboy said:
Larry,

She would know a thing or two about riding on someone else's shirt tails. Besides, it's not her fault she is such a loon. They make meds for depression, for anxiety, for ADHD and the list goes on and on. But they have yet to manufacture anything for being a liberal loon.

Seems you have picked the perfect name for yourself, " wanna be"

iwannabeacowboy said:
Larry,

Yes and she proved it. She came on and slobbered at the mouth but refused to answer the question. She can't say she didn't see the question
Yep she just reinforced being tagged a liberal loon

Her boy toy OT also refuses to answer simple, direct question...instead he channels his inner Hillary by squawking how "it doesn't make any difference". KooKoo and OT were made for each other... except deep down OT resents her wealth.

So...what is the answer to the question? I have been following this story on several forums, our media up here has barely mentioned it. With regards to the question, were you referring to the hired roundup crew? Or to the people that showed up in support of Bundy? Or to both sides that lined up on , I assume, a public road?

Thank you Larry...I think that is a very fair question, and I won't speculate on the correct answer. Hopefully the answer brings up more questions, and therefore even more answers. I think that is what everybody is looking for.

Thanks for your response. However the answer is simple and easy.
Yes they had every right to be there with there guns.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Well...that's written in plain enough english for me to understand...Thank you for your patience with my stupid question. :oops:

Latest posts