• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Questions for Leftwingnuts

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Last Week Obama told the Catholic church they had to set aside their religious beliefs and provide birth control and when that didn't work as Christians everywhere saw it as an unconstituional demand, so he switches gears and tells insurance companies they are going to provide the coverage free of charge.

Can anyone, Oldtimer, Jingy, bullhauler or any other liberal hiding behind the curtain of shame, Please tell me what part of the Constitution Obama is reading and following when he stands up and demands an insurance company to provide something for free? :x

Here is another question for all of you.

Dems aways claim Republicans are the bedroom police and they should stay out of peoples bedrooms. So I have to ask why is it that when those in those bedrooms want to have sex, Republicans are expected to pay for the birth control so they don't have to live with the consequences of THEIR ACTIONS?

Tam said:

Dems aways claim Republicans are the bedroom police and they should stay out of peoples bedrooms. So I have to ask why is it that when those in those bedrooms want to have sex, Republicans are expected to pay for the birth control so they don't have to live with the consequences of THEIR ACTIONS?

while the liberal who is not responsible enough to pay for their own birth control might have to live with the consequences of their actions.. The tax payer will be more then likely paying for those consequences.

Steve said:
Tam said:

while the liberal who is not responsible enough to pay for their own birth control might have to live with the consequences of their actions.. The tax payer will be more then likely paying for those consequences.

If they want people to stay out of their bedrooms then take responsibility for what happens in those bedrooms and stop expecting other to bail you out.
As long as people live with the idea everything is free and they have no personal responsibility for their actions we are going to have a BIGGER AND BIGGER problem. It is time to stop multimillion dollar lawsuit settlements due to spilled coffee and start teaching our younger generation that there are consequences to their careless stupid actions including sex without protection. It is time they realize nobody is going to bail them out as the world is broke and can't afford anymore FREEBY ENTITLEMENT programs.

Latest posts