• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Quiet

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Midnightcheck.jpg

Midnight check

Looks like all the folks who aren't calving would have time to post something. :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
Looks like all the folks who aren't calving would have time to post something. :wink: :)

I agree, you'd think the non-calving crowd could put down their coffee cups long enough to post something to keep the rest of us entertained.

Now snap to it people! :lol: :D

I'll would snap to it but got to much to do before it thaws out.

Oh have I told you all that I HATE MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soap, my wife said if times get tough, and you are needing cashflow, she would buy that picture from you!

jigs said:
Soap, my wife said if times get tough, and you are needing cashflow, she would buy that picture from you!

You might not like the painting as good as you think, Jigs. The artist made it a bit too realistic, and it looks like the lead cow is starting to get a cancer eye. :roll: :wink:

Soapweed said:
Midnightcheck.jpg

Midnight check

Sat here lookin at that picture......and kept thinkin..."have I seen that building before somewhere? ...and I almost had LOL This was Clarencen's entry in the abandoned buildings contest....
StoreBuildingCarter.jpg

Almost a match....

Soaps painting got me to wondering how many states have a town named Hereford ? Course the one I'm familar with is Hereford , TX. It's a pretty thriving ranching and farming town. Can't remember if they have a Hereford Hotel.

Latest posts