• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Quiz of the week.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I can't answer this Question

Q2. I admit I have a hard time with:
1. Humility - - I am Humble
2. Discretion - - I am Discreate
3. Possessiveness - - I am not Possessive
4. Moodiness - - If you call alswys Happy Moody

If I leave Q2 out I'm a 20 but most other Life Styles fit me also:

0 - 20
Earth: You're the stable, practical kind people love for your nurturing spirit. Rooted in family or other commitments, you can be stubborn and resistant to change at times. Be open to new ideas and ways of doing things. Read more about your element.
Thats Me :!:

21 - 50
Water: You're sensitive and fluid, responding to feelings more than anything else. Dreams, visions, love, and the mysterious attract you. You may be prone to depression, "NOT Me" so try to balance your emotions with rationality. Read more about your element.

51 - 70
Air: You're smart, witty, and process-oriented--but may be a little abstract and spacy at times. You're drawn to ideas and love to learn. Just make sure to leave room for feelings and sensations.That's me :!: Read more about your element.

71 - 100
Fire: You're willful, passionate, and intense, following your instincts in work, relationships, and more. People admire your courage and, well, your fire. Just don't let your impulsiveness lead you astray.Can Be Me :mad: Read more about your element.

99.9% of time :D :D :D :D but age may have something to do with
it :!:

Now Had I Taken This Test 40 Years ago
71 - 100
Fire: You're willful, passionate, and intense, following your instincts in work, relationships, and more. People admire your courage and, well, your fire. Just don't let your impulsiveness lead you astray. That Was Me :!: :!: :mad: Read more about your element.

Apparently if you score HIGHER then the wife you win,sounds to me like you,sw and greg are three peas in pod and ya Greg was prob being sarcastic too :lol:

Red Robin said:
I couldn't find a question where I had a burning answer. Couldn't answer any of them. I guess I have been out of school too long to pass a test.

Same with sw, he couldn't either. He just picked one. I didn't take the test because the questions were a little ambiguous at least. I guess I don't know myself at all... :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink:

cowboyup said:
I was very sarcastic but scored 55 guess I'm above average right? :) :)

rein it in, cowboyup!!!! I had a score of 44 and am in pretty darned good company with shelly and reader!!!! :wink: :wink: Pretty right on the money, too!!! :D

God Dang.... I got a 64... which means I am UNFORTUNATELY in the same catagory as cowboyup... what does that make me?? he is a cowBOY... yet I.... am in his element.... air.... wait... so is that what's he's full of... or ...??? :wink: :wink: :p

Latest posts