• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-Calf Membership

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Could someone tell me for sure, does R-Calf give a membership for each 50.00 spent at these calf auctions?

What is their verifiable actual membership?

I don't know about how many memberships with that $50 at the auctions but it is $50 per year for a mebership.

SDSteve said:
I don't know I gave $100 about two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from R-calf yet.

I was at a feeder sale last Friday that had an R-Calf sale during it. Some asked about not hearing from R-CALF about the memberships they signed on to a few weeks earlier. It was explained that the memberships have been coming in so heavy these last couple of months that they just hired someone to help out with the load. They said they will catch up shortly.

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:51 pm Post subject: R-Calf Membership

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone tell me for sure, does R-Calf give a membership for each 50.00 spent at these calf auctions?

What is their verifiable actual membership?

For what it's worth: I believed it was explaind at a recent sale I attended that if you were a cureent member and your membership was up for renewal in six months or less, the first $50 would go to renew your membership and the remainder would be used for marketing and trade issues. If you were not a member the first $50 would buy you a membership and the remainder would be used for the same. The offical membership count is now at 12,000 plus. That does not include delinquents. At the rate they are going it shouldn't be long before they announce another increase. If you just joined I'd suggest you give them some time to process your membership. They have a very small staff. ............. NO IT IS NOT TRUE that you get a membership for every $50 you donate at a calf sale.

Latest posts