• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-calf Summer Meeting in Vagas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
With all the hoopla over the hearing in Seattle, we haven't heard much about how R-calf's summer meeting in Las Vegas went yesterday.
Just wondering if a good time was had by all. Did Leo get all teary-eyed as he bid farewell to the faithful? Did snake-oil sales numbers measure up to expectations???
I hope it was a smashing success!!! Really!!! :lol:

(yes ,as a matter of fact, I am a sh!t-disturber) :lol:

Jerthro was it Vegas or Reno, not that it really matters . By the way did all you gophers drown? we still have a few . A few to many that is. I pick a some off most days but they keep moving in.

BMR- "Jethro was it Vegas or Reno.."

Well ya got me!!! Coulda' been Reno. Maybe they aren't answering because of a "technicality" :roll:

We still got some gophers, which my henchmen(boys) are whacking everyday. But I really think that all the rain might have wiped out the moles(pocket gophers). Not a lot of new hills in the alfalfa I have cut so far. :)

Jethro.

TimH said:

Well ya got me!!! Coulda' been Reno.

TimH, you really are an uninformed jerk, aren't you? Maybe that explains your stupid posts?

redriver said:
TimH said:

Well ya got me!!! Coulda' been Reno.

TimH, you really are an uninformed jerk, aren't you? Maybe that explains your stupid posts?

Lay off of Jethro. He's having a crisis. Seems as though some of his neighbors to the east are sporting funny hairdos, wearing some ridiculous clothes, and talking with a lisp. Jethro is worried sick that the government is allowing them to exponentially multiply.
Problem is.............castration must be performed by using a microscope! :roll:

Mike, I suspect that you were looking in the mirror this morning. All that inbreeding must be muddling your braincells.

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Well Mike, tell us truthfully. Who would you rather have ridiculing you, your friends or your real antagonists? :? :wink: :lol:

Truthfully, ridicule rolls off me like water off a duck's back. "Real" antagonists? Are you "truthfully" referring to Red as "real"?

Pardon me, my slip-up. He does bear a suggestive resemblance to one gone on before, known as Nebrusker. You don't suppose that with the capabilities of modern technology . . .

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Pardon me, my slip-up. He does bear a suggestive resemblance to one gone on before, known as Nebrusker. You don't suppose that with the capabilities of modern technology . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Latest posts