• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-Calfers listen UP

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Sure am glad I'm not a member of R-CALF, I raise beef.

Subject: New PSAs say vegetarianism solves childhood obesity

New PSAs say vegetarianism solves childhood obesity

April 6, 2005

New public service announcements promoting a vegetarian diet to solve childhood obesity are airing in some states. The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) produced the announcements, which feature overweight kids having their food choices corrected by "concerned doctors." The PSAs inappropriately point the finger at kids as "the problem." These new announcements may be viewed online at http://www.pcrm.org/news/psas/tv.html under the childhood obesity heading.

The stations accepting these PSAs are likely not aware that PCRM is not a group of doctors and health experts, as its name would imply. Rather, this group is connected to the radical animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) and spends significant resources promoting a strictly vegan diet. For a complete profile of this activist group, please visit www.activistcash.com.

If you are aware these PSAs are running in your state and would like assistance responding, please contact us.

Side note: I can't help but say it – Do you think R-CALF knew these people didn't care about the beef industry when they aligned themselves with them?

Yes and NCBA doesn't care about the hard working people, they align with Nature Conservancy and they get all the government subsidies, and buying up prime land and they are aligned with the greenies that are aligned with the peta that are aligned with the untied nations that are aligned with canada. Whoa I think I just seen a black helicopter headed your way. Too bad we are not allowed to shoot it down. :?

reader (the Second) said:
Gotta love those black helicopters. They keep life interesting.

Are they circling now. Run hide don,t look up its... its... its...rancher and the rest of the circus.. :lol:

Latest posts