• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-Calf's Flip - Flopping!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam said:
reader (the Second) said:
Hey MRJ - give me the name of some 1-man foundations that are working against the food animal industry and are false flag foundations pretending to be independent versus stating outright their affiliation, funding, and true goals.

If you do and I look into them and they are false flag, corporate campaigns, run by PR guys, and disingenuous, I'll rant about them too, regardless of their position.

Does it matter if he is one or a whole office or if he is a PR person doing his job? You haven't proved anything by trying to discredit him other than he is good at his job. If you or Sandhusker had ever been able to point out he was lieing to make his point about R-CALF then that could have discredited him but all you have against him is that he is a good PR man. He has brought to light some of the flip flopping R-CALF has been doing wouldn't that be what he was paid to do if he is as you say he is a PR man. I think a few in the R-CALF camp should take a few notes as everytime one of them speaks up it takes about 5 seconds to prove they are lieing. Everytime one of his articles gets posted you and the R-CALF supporters on here try to discredit him. Everytime, you are asked the same question about what in the article is not true and have any of you ever answered the question? No you just state he is a PR man. SO WHAT he is doing his job at pointing out R-CALF lies with the truth is that so bad? Would you hire a PR man that sits on his back side and didn't point out the false statements that were made to destroy consumer confidence in your product?

Tam, I have posted his nonsense before - more than once. Do I need to do it again

SH
Did anyone see Sandblaster contradict anything stated by Dittmer with opposing facts? Neither did I!

As always, those who cannot debate, discredit only adding credibility to the author
Reader seems to not be able to contradict him either but just discredit because he is a PR man.

Grain of truth or not Can you contradict the man or can't you Your opinion of a PR man means nothing to me. If the man is lieing then prove it Reader. Sandhusker shirted the question and so are you. Did or didn't R-CALF make the statements Dittmer writes about?

Money wasted by AMI and NCBA in my opinion..
again with the opinion and nothing to back it up is the man lieing?

the only people reading him would be those who pay him
Another opinion that is wrong I read him and I don't have any idea who pays him. all I see is he makes a statement that you can't contradict so you come out with your opinions of PR men to discredit him. Which like SH said only give the author credibility. If you can't bring something to prove what he said in the article wrong then don't bother posting. As your opinion of PR men means nothing.

Here is the mission statement from the AFF;
"The Agribusiness Freedom Foundation promotes free market principles throughout the agricultural food chain. The AFF believes it is possible to value the traditions and heritage of the past while embracing the future and the changes it brings. The AFF is a communications and educational initiative striving to preserve the freedom of the agricultural food chain to operate and innovate in order to continue the success of American agriculture. The AFF - freedom watchdog for American agriculture."

Now, if this was truly the case, don't you think the "staff" would have a variety of topics in "their" "press releases" that pertained to agribusiness? Don't you think there might be something on hogs? Maybe an occasional article on poultry? What about fruits, vegetables, niche products? How about ANY of the grains? :roll:

You want to talk about refutable content? Do you think it is difficult to refute his claims that ties R-CALF to efforts to unionize packing plants, ban branded beef, allow only "sustainable" agriculture (organic), corporate trading companies broken up and replaced by governmental trading companies, staff the USDA with only people who have no agricultural experiece, etc....? Need I go on?

You folks can back this "foundation" if you want to. I don't want to hear any claims for credibilty - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see thru this outfit.

Tam - you need to learn how to read..

Personally I think you should learn to answer a direct question. What did Dittmer write in this article that was not true about R-CALF claims?
We all know you don't like PR people, personally I don't care what you think of PR People they have a job and if they don't do a good job for their employer they are fired! Can you contradict Dittmer with facts or not? If you can't then you are only adding to the credibility of his story. Answer the question Prove to me he is a waste of AMI and NCBA money.

He makes claims he does not substantiate direct question What claims did he make?

his use of language, all of which calls his credibility into question. direct question What did he say in this article that was not credible?

I think you are so blinded by your antagonism towards R-CALF that you are not hearing me. Now you are trying to discredit me just because I dare to ask you what Dittmer said that was a lie about R-CALF. :lol:

What has R-CALF said that is so different from this and how have they flip-flopped any more or any less: I'm not an NCBAer and I am not wasting my time defending NCBA . Let one of the NCBAers on the forum do this. :wink:

Answer my direct questions or I will take this as admission that you dislike Dittmer because of the way he writes but you can't discredit what he says about R-CALF which gives him the credibility you question.

ATTENTION SANDHUSKER AND READER!!!!!!!

CAN YOU REFUTE ANYTHING THAT DITHMER STATED WITH FACTS TO THE CONTRARY?????

ANSWER #1 - YES I CAN
ANSWER #2 - NO I CANNOT

IF YOU ANSWER #2, PLEASE SUPPLY THE FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM.

I don't care how he reads, I don't care whether you think he's a paid hack, I don't care what you think of the way he writes, I don't care whether he associates R-CULT with other groups, CAN YOU OR CAN YOU NOT CONTRADICT WHAT THE MAN STATED????

QUIT DANCING FOR ONCE!!!!!

GEEEEEEZ!

~SH~

Speaking of dancing. I can't find RFD on Direct TV anymore.

I miss the "BIG JOE POLKA SHOW".

HELP- Watchin it keeps the neighbors away! They're drinking up my whiskey!

Dithmer?

"OOOOOOH, I like to dance a little sidestep..."- Charles Durning(the sheriff) in "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas". :lol: :lol:

Fits these LAG/R-calfers perfectly!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Tooooo dang funny!!!! I can hardly wait for the implosion!!!!! :lol: :lol:

~SH~ said:

ANSWER #1 - YES I CAN
ANSWER #2 - NO I CANNOT

I don't care how he reads, I don't care whether you think he's a paid hack, I don't care what you think of the way he writes, I don't care whether he associates R-CULT with other groups, CAN YOU OR CAN YOU NOT CONTRADICT WHAT THE MAN STATED????

GEEEEEEZ!

~SH~

I haven't seen the court briefs, and as this is what his whole propaganda piece is about, I can't comment either way. Unless you've seen them, you can't either.

I have read all of the nonsense on his website and even posted some of the drivel today. That pretty much sealed his credibility factor for me. A dog doesn't change it's spots.

Sandhusker said:
~SH~ said:

ANSWER #1 - YES I CAN
ANSWER #2 - NO I CANNOT

GEEEEEEZ!

~SH~

I haven't seen the court briefs, and as this is what his whole propaganda piece is about, I can't comment either way. Unless you've seen them, you can't either.

I have read all of the nonsense on his website and even posted some of the drivel today. That pretty much sealed his credibility factor for me. A dog doesn't change it's spots.

A dog doesn't have to change his spot to hunt. :cowboy:

SH (previous): "CAN YOU REFUTE ANYTHING THAT DITHMER STATED WITH FACTS TO THE CONTRARY?????"

Sandblaster (in response): "I haven't seen the court briefs, and as this is what his whole propaganda piece is about, I can't comment either way."

I'll take that as a "NO".

Sandblaster: "I have read all of the nonsense on his website and even posted some of the drivel today. That pretty much sealed his credibility factor for me. A dog doesn't change it's spots."

Those who cannot debate, discredit! Nothing new from you!

Big Muddy: "A dog doesn't have to change his spot to hunt."

Exactly!

When you can't bring anything to the table to refute what has been stated you talk about the shape, size, and color of the table.

R-CULT clone MO!

~SH~

And when Sandhusker offered his analysis, you stooped to insults again. Ugh. And I can tell you this, if ~ SH or whatever he calls himself has jumped in, you are on shaky ground.

SH, you just can't win! You gave up your "Lone Wolf" name in favor of the initials the name given you by your parents carries, and still you catch flack from those who can't find a real counterpoint to your arguments!

reader Second, maybe your halo is slipping a bit here. "SH or whatever he calls himself", she said disdainfully.

MRJ

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Analytical and clear thinking about motives is not a strong suit with those of you on either side blinded by allegiances.

That's why only poor Sandhusker and I are foolish enough to be having this pointless debate with y'all. Notice that Mike, Porker, OT, and Rancher are wise enough to know you are incapable of taking an objective look at Mr. Dittmer.

And when Sandhusker offered his analysis, you stooped to insults again. Ugh. And I can tell you this, if ~ SH or whatever he calls himself has jumped in, you are on shaky ground.

Debates need some facts to discuss all you have are opinions of PR people and Sandhusker doesn't even have that. Short debate Reader. As for Mike, Porker, OT, and Rancher maybe they couldn't find anything to contradict and were smart enough not to discredit a man with opinions of his job.

Reader the second: "Analytical and clear thinking about motives is not a strong suit with those of you on either side blinded by allegiances."

There is no such thing as "clear thinking" when it comes to fabricating "PERCEIVED" motives of those you do not agree with.

This is an issue that will be sorted out between fact and fiction.

Did either you or Sandhusker offer anything to contradict what Dittmer stated?

NO, YOU DID NOT!

That's all that matters in a court of law.

Even a child can discredit someone they don't agree with. That ability or inability as it is, is developed at an early age.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Reader the second: "Analytical and clear thinking about motives is not a strong suit with those of you on either side blinded by allegiances."

There is no such thing as "clear thinking" when it comes to fabricating "PERCEIVED" motives of those you do not agree with.

This is an issue that will be sorted out between fact and fiction.

Did either you or Sandhusker offer anything to contradict what Dittmer stated?

NO, YOU DID NOT!

That's all that matters in a court of law.

Even a child can discredit someone they don't agree with. That ability or inability as it is, is developed at an early age.

~SH~

I brought up a number of outlandish comments he has made - yet nobody seemed to read those - didn't get one comment. I guess even a child can ignore what they do not want to see or hear. That ability is developed at an early age.

I wondered why R-CALF's detractors would feel the need to hire a smear man, now I know - it works.

Sandhusker said:
[

I wondered why R-CALF's detractors would feel the need to hire a smear man, now I know - it works.

What is your proof that any who do not bow at the R-CALF altar have hired any "smear man"?

Now, I could post a VERY long list of the most outrageous statements made against NCBA and praising R-CALF in the same breath by two or three SD/LMA cattle auction owners on radio that show you R-CALF promoters have REAL "smear men", probably with no pay required, other than patronage of their business.

MRJ

MRJ said:
Sandhusker said:
[

What is your proof that any who do not bow at the R-CALF altar have hired any "smear man"?

Now, I could post a VERY long list of the most outrageous statements made against NCBA and praising R-CALF in the same breath by two or three SD/LMA cattle auction owners on radio that show you R-CALF promoters have REAL "smear men", probably with no pay required, other than patronage of their business.

MRJ

I have asked you before MRJ, does NCBA pay for this nut?

........the National Meat Association (NMA) filed suit to intervene in the Canadian border case. R- CALF's brief, filed in answer to NMA's request, said, "R-CALF has never argued that there was a great risk to human health from resumed imports of cattle and beef from Canada."

snip....
"NMA's actions demonstrate that organization is more concerned about profits than the safety of consumers and cattle, while the arguments R-CALF presented to U.S. District Judge Richard F. Cebull were built around the idea of protecting not only human health, but herd health.

snip from:
Statement of R-CALF USA CEO:
Focus of Litigation to Protect Both Human and Herd Health, http://www.r-calfusa.com/News%20Releases/031405-statement.htm

Latest posts