• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-cult loudmouths?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redriver

Reaction score
Where are all the r-cult loudmouths now that it looks like the US may have another case of Mad Cow? I wonder if they're smart enough to keep their mouths shut for once. R-cult's stupid leadership has caused enough damage to both the Canadian and US beef industries. This is not the time for them to issue another braindead news release.

redriver said:
Where are all the r-cult loudmouths now that it looks like the US may have another case of Mad Cow? I wonder if they're smart enough to keep their mouths shut for once. R-cult's stupid leadership has caused enough damage to both the Canadian and US beef industries. This is not the time for them to issue another braindead news release.

R-CULT is SH's juvinile brainchild. Show a little creativity and come up with your own.

redriver wrote:

Rumpranger obviously isn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut at least until he is sure that this latest suspect cow isn't traced back to his place. :roll:

Latest posts