• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

rain today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

scout

Reaction score
recived the first measureable rain fall to day for the first time in about 2 months. we got about a inch today not a enough but a good start. we were about 3 weeks from having to start supplmenting cows. This spring it wouldn't stop raining and it drove me up the wall. I tell you after 2 months of no rain I ll take it a little soggy. I really sympathize with you folks down south in the drought. Hows everybody elses grass holding up.

scout said:
recived the first measureable rain fall to day for the first time in about 2 months. we got about a inch today not a enough but a good start. we were about 3 weeks from having to start supplmenting cows. This spring it wouldn't stop raining and it drove me up the wall. I tell you after 2 months of no rain I ll take it a little soggy. I really sympathize with you folks down south in the drought. Hows everybody elses grass holding up.

What grass.........haven't seen any in months....

Glad someone's getting rain that needs it.

Latest posts