• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
We got 7/10ths last night. 20 miles to the east of us got 2 inches. The cattle are enjoying the dust free yards.

Good news, feeder.

Sure could use some here, too. We've only had hit and miss showers spread over our part of the country since May. Some crops look good and others are likely done, dried up, whizzled to nothing.

Wheat is coming off in really good weight and quality with average yields. But most pastures are dormant and most feeding hay already in july.

Glad you got some rain, feeder. We got a few tenths a month or so ago, but nothing since. The windshield wipers on the vehicles are dry-rotting from lack of use. :wink:

We got enough rain last night to wet the deck and make things wet enough to burn the trash. Feeling blessed for any as dry as it has been.
:D Plus we are DONE haying so no hay laying to get wet. :D

We got 1.2 inches last night! We are so thankful. It was getting pretty dry as the rains had been danceing around us. We finished baling the hay we had on the ground yesterday, so a couple days off is welcome :D However, the weather casters said it was supposed to be less humid today, but that was not the case. The air was thick and sweating was the order of the day :(

WE got .25 inches last night and another .6 this evening.. I think we are at 10 inches for July. Pretty narrow system comae through but it rain north to south which means we got rain for a long time.. If it had run west to east like most systems seem to we probably would have gotten .1 inches... Pushed the church league softball game back to tomorrow night at 9, I don't know how I am going to get the body going at that time of night..

Latest posts