• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ran out of subject headings.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
Great day again here today. Very warm, without the wind. Good for picure taking. :wink:

Started off frosty.
Picture002.jpg

Come and get it!
Jan-2.jpg

Heifer calf.
Jan-3.jpg

Where's my grub?

Picture009.jpg

We'll get our own.

Jan-4.jpg

Old chute.

Jan.jpg

Relic.

Picture011.jpg

How did that happen?

Jan-1.jpg

Two more.

Picture007.jpg

Picture015.jpg

x

Your last pic looks like it is of crossbedding in sandstone. It's kinda dark.

Since you're in the Hell Creek Formation that would make that Jurassic sand ( 80-65 MYA+/- a few million) and the cross bedding could have been caused, most likely, by water or could have been cause by wind blowing the sands in different directions at different times.

There's bones in them thar hills Tap!!! :lol: :lol:

koj said:
Tap,
Where is the old man paint of your dad's?

He's still trucking along koj. This year he will be 22 yrs. old.

Do my pictures match my headings? For some reason it is putting up old pictures of mine on my screen. From what kola said, it must be right on hers.

Something is screwy on my computer.

IL Rancher said:
They look fine on mine too Tap... Pretty near old plow...

After I disconnected and started up again, the pictures came up right. I was about to delete my post, as something was sure wrong on my computer.

Actually IL Rancher, it is a picture of an old mower. I think it has a 5 ft. bar, but it may be 7ft. I have thought about doing something with it, but so far I haven't.

Really? Wow.. my neighbors have something that looks just like that (well, little better shape lol) but there is a sod buster plow attatchted to the bottom... Pretty cool, when I b and m and threaten to go all horse for working equipment here (in my fit of stupidity when I get my fuel bills) I always think about cutitng hay... Well there you go...

:wink: We were debating about your old Relic, too.......glad ya straightened us out before we had a knock-down-drag-out betwixt us! :wink: Hubby did think it was some kinda mowing apparatus, I was completely clueless.......I know an old John Deere tractor when I see one, and that's about the extent of my knowledge on farming equipment. :roll:

Nice clear pics, though.........looks a little "dusty" up in your contry....... :wink:

Latest posts