• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranch/Farm Semi - Contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
1. Jigs
pic102206_4.jpg

2. Jassy
B183Truck_edited-1.jpg

3. Cal
DSCF2922.jpg

4. Triangle Bar
0428081719a.jpg

5. Jigs 2nd one
lanetruck.jpg

kolanuraven said:
Is #1 & #5 same truck and same kid?

Cute kid- but an ugly colored truck- especially with that kitty kat detailing on the sleeper :wink: :lol: :p

(Thought I'd just beat Sandhusker to it- since Katrina ain't been around lately )

Guess I should have looked hard for a picture of my truck.

Those one are too "Pretty" for a "Ranch" semi.

Mine is a 1980 MACK cab over. Used to be Red and White. Now it's sorta red and white.

I moved up from a 34 year old High boy hay trailer last fall to a 14 yr old step deck hay trailer. :cowboy:

I sure wish I'd of had some way to send in a photo of our first semi. It was taken way back when before digital cameras came out. Our first truck was an orange 1969 Hayes, it looked and sounded raunchy! The picture I have is it sitting in a hay field, trailer loaded with a load of bales, and the sun had just come up. Neat picture, wish you all could've seen it.

No fair using the "kid" or "puppy" factors..............how can anyone possibly not vote for one with a cute kid or a cute puppy in it? :? :lol: :wink:

As always, it's gonna be a tough choice............ :?

I puzzled over that contest title wondering what Half a contest was.
[/b]

Latest posts