• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranch Hand --- adult only..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buckerette

Reaction score
Subject: ranch hand

A successful Colorado rancher died and left everything to his devoted
wife.

She was a very good-looking woman, and determined to keep the ranch,but
knew very little about ranching. So she decided to place an ad in the
newspaper for a ranch hand. Two men applied for the job.

One was homosexual and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard
about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the homosexual
man, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours everyday and knew a
lot about ranching. For weeks, the two of them worked hard, and the ranch
was doing very well.

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have
done a really good job, and the ranch looks great! You should go into town and kick up your heels."

The hired hand readily agreed and went into town the following Saturday
night.

One o'clock came, and he didn't return. Two o'clock, and no hired hand.

He returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the house, he found
the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting
for him.

She quietly called him over to her. "Unbutton my blouse and take it off,"
she said. Trembling, he did as she directed.

"Now take off my boots." He did as she asked, ever so slowly."Now take
off my stockings." He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her
boots.

"Now take off my skirt." He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her
eyes in the fire light.

"Now take off my bra." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was
told and dropped it to the floor.

"Now," she said, "take off my panties." By the light of the fire, he
slowly pulled them down and off.

Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town
again, you're fired."

no no no no no, you can't blame me I didn't write it :wink: and you are the one that read something under Adult Only... hmmm... :wink: :wink:

This thread got me to thinkiing,

I had a friend and his son over here one day, working some cattle or gathering or something.

I'd just heard an off color joke that was pretty funny. I told my friend that we needed to move away from his son, so I could tell him this joke.

He said, "You know what? If he shouldn't hear it, I don't think I should either."

I kind of remembered that. If it ain't clean enough for kids, maybe adults shouldn't be telling it either.

Of course, all that being said, I sure ain't a believer in censorship, unless it's self censorship. So if people want to tell off color stories, fine with me. Maybe we as adults need to remember that "little pictures have big ears" tho' and be a little careful what we say or write, where younger people who maybe haven't developed their sense of humor yet, are going to read or hear it.

Not getting preachy or nuthin', just musing here , this morning. :)

Don't mean to offend anyone. I have no kids and didn't really even think it was that off-color of a joke...the end leads you to that and that's why I put the warning, to make it more interesting.

As always, thanks for the thoughts...just in case, I will remove it.

I thought it was really cute joke...oh well

Trust me that was "mild" compared to some things that have been written on ranchers....right NR???

Buckerette said:
Don't mean to offend anyone. I have no kids and didn't really even think it was that off-color of a joke...the end leads you to that and that's why I put the warning, to make it more interesting.

As always, thanks for the thoughts...just in case, I will remove it.

NO! NO! DON'T REMOVE IT!

I was just thinkin'. I didn't mean for you to take it off. Hell, I've seen lots worse than this.

Man, now I wish I hadn't said anything. :cry:

it's all good. You got me thinking that maybe kids would read it and read something into it that I didn't.

Not having kids, I don't think that way very often and just wasn't sure where the line was.

Don't worry about offending me in anyway, I'm much tougher skinned then this. :wink: (I'm the only girl of 5 kids, learned long ago to let things slide off and when to take a lesson)

But, Speaking of censorship.... have you heard how New York state is trying to ban Trans Fat from restaurants.... where has our freedom gone?

I try not to eat transfat, but don't want to be forced to stop eating it.

They've already outlawed smoking in public here in CO.

I don't smoke, hate being around smoke, but sill against outlawing smoking in public places.

What else are they going to take away from us for our own "saftey."?

Crazy!

Thanks for putting it back up. :D

I know a feller who made a poem of this story and it sure is fun to watch the old ladies faces when he's telling it! :lol:

I thought ur joke was amusing..... As for the censorship thing.. u DID put "Adult Only" on it.. which tells kids or adults that don't want to read it not to... I guess I'm not easily offended.. so it didn't bother me... Ofcourse I also have a sick sence of humor.... GOOD JOKE!!! Buckerette.... :wink: :D :lol:

Latest posts