• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranch Management Seminar

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reaction score
Retooling Ranch Management Seminar - Come roll up your sleeves with Master Stockman Consulting and learn tools to improve your ranch management skills. Many ranch management seminars focus on telling producers exactly how to run their ranch. This seminar is different, we understand that no one knows how to run your ranch better than you. We do not provide a square strategy and expect you to implement it into a round hole. We teach tools to make you better at what you do and give you the ability to analyze potential changes to your management strategy. Seminar is scheduled for Jan. 19-21 in Kansas City. The cost is only $350 and includes 2 nights lodging, breakfast and meals. For more information go to www.masterstockman.com. Don't plan to come and just sit back and listen. We put you to work and guide you through the process.

I can say $350 for inclusive lodging and meals is a pretty well priced. Interesting to look beyond the face of the website. looks like some very handy tools.

PPRM said:
I can say $350 for inclusive lodging and meals is a pretty well priced. Interesting to look beyond the face of the website. looks like some very handy tools.

That's what thought. :D

If some other innovative producers were in attendance just the networking opportunities would be worth it.

Big Muddy rancher said:
PPRM said:

That's what thought. :D

If some other innovative producers were in attendance just the networking opportunities would be worth it.

Looking into it, it appears the materials are part of Wyoming Extension. That's likely why the good price.

I agree on the networking. I also like to hear other thoughts and ideas

The seminar is partially grant funded allowing us to offer it at such a reasonable price. Without that funding we would need to charge $2000.

Even though we are very confident in the seminar and the tools, we also agree that the networking among producers is as valuable as the seminar.

So what you are saying is we are still paying $2000 to attend? Grant money still comes from us!!

LazyWP said:
So what you are saying is we are still paying $2000 to attend? Grant money still comes from us!!

By that reasoning you would be paying $1,600 not to attend!

January 12th is the last day to register for this seminar at the current rate. We are looking forward to a great seminar, but still have some open slots. Come and join us it will be worth the investment in money and time. For more information go to www.masterstockman.com. Don't plan to come and just sit back and listen. We put you to work and guide you through the process.

It looks like a valuable event for young ranchers, especially. The timing isn't workable for our ranch, with more than enough snow on the ground to make getting around and caring for cattle in several locations challenging. And if, more accurately, 'when' the wind blows, it will get worse. Can't spare the youngest and strongest members of our crew under these conditions. Realizing there is no perfect time for everyone, with these almost unusual for southwest central SD weather conditions, now is not the time for us to send them off nearly a thousand miles. And driving it from here is almost faster than taking a plane, given poor connections and frequent re-routing during winter weather conditions, from Pierre or Rapid City.

Sure hope all who attend find it a real bonus for their own business, and maybe we can send someone to a future one.

mrj

Thanks Bridger!!! I really enjoyed the seminar in Tooele last week. These guys have real world ideas for the challenges we face in our vocation. I highly recommend going to their seminar if you are able. The only downside is they are all U of WYO fellars, but once you overlook that, they are decent, knowledgeable guys! :)

Latest posts