• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranch photo's

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
I had a pretty nice group of photo's all picked out but my photo bucket account doesn't seem to like when I go over 1000 pics in a folder. I will have to rearrange to get the one's up here I wanted. But since I was here anyway here are a few pics from today. Too wet to put up hay.
July2011998.jpg

In out of the elements.
July2011989.jpg

Out in the open.
July2011981.jpg

River flat.
July2011983.jpg

Half in and half out.
July2011986.jpg

Grass is pretty good.
July2011974.jpg

Your cattle are looking great. Too bad there's such a shortage of grass for them :shock:

Cattle and country are looking great. :D

Wishing I'd took my camera as I ran out before supper with mineral and most everything was laying down. The calves just had ears sticking out of the grass. :D :D :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Cattle and country are looking great. :D

Wishing I'd took my camera as I ran out before supper with mineral and most everything was laying down. The calves just had ears sticking out of the grass. :D :D :D
We have some yearlings in a pasture along a highway that we swing by to 100 kph check on the way to or from town. Mrs. Per phoned me in a panic this afternoon because they weren't anywhere to be seen. I was on my way to our ranch so I pulled over while she turned around to investigate further. She called ten minutes later and said she couldn't see them because they were all laying down. :roll: :) :wink: Rain makes good grass farmers out of us all. 8)

gcreekrch said:
You need a couple loads of droughted out Texas cattle to use the extra grass. :wink:
I feel bad even posting pics of all this grass knowing the wreck our southern friends are in. I don't however control the weather and am grateful for what I have been blessed with. There is enough extra grass in Alberta and Saskatchewan to house a pile of those Texas cattle. A tad too far away to make it work.

Latest posts